Can not install Windows .NET server administration tools

Hello,

For some reasons I can not install administration tools on WinXP with sp2.
If I uninstall sp2 tools will install fine. Is there workaround this as I
have been looking around web for couple days now and can not see anything
regarding it.

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about install windows server administration tools

    "Branimir" <Branimir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > For some reasons I can not install administration tools on WinXP with sp2.
    > If I uninstall sp2 tools will install fine. Is there workaround this as I
    > have been looking around web for couple days now and can not see anything
    > regarding it.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Here's a patch:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=6E5DA79C-5C38-4445-B039-E3F3AA5E5B25&displaylang=en

    Or just get the new admintools package from Microsoft's web site. (It's not
    even called .net server anymore!)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c16ae515-c8f4-47ef-a1e4-a8dcbacff8e3&displaylang=en

    --
    Colin Nash