I am trying to download and install Kazaa 3.0, but when I try to install, I
get an error indicating blocked because it does not have a valid digital
signature and can't verify publisher. I have tried changing security to low,
firewall off and ignore drive sign - nothing has worked. How can I change my
settings to allow downloads without a signature?

Have you checked with Kazaa tech support?
You need a support forum for Kazaa, not Windows.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/