Digital Signature

I am trying to download and install Kazaa 3.0, but when I try to install, I
get an error indicating blocked because it does not have a valid digital
signature and can't verify publisher. I have tried changing security to low,
firewall off and ignore drive sign - nothing has worked. How can I change my
settings to allow downloads without a signature?
1 answer Last reply
More about digital signature

    Have you checked with Kazaa tech support?
    You need a support forum for Kazaa, not Windows.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "mistolpistol" <mistolpistol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to download and install Kazaa 3.0, but when I try to install, I
    > get an error indicating blocked because it does not have a valid digital
    > signature and can't verify publisher. I have tried changing security to
    > low,
    > firewall off and ignore drive sign - nothing has worked. How can I change
    > my
    > settings to allow downloads without a signature?

Security Microsoft Windows XP