Displays - Driver Settings

Hi,

I just installed the latest ATI drivers for my 9600XT card and in the
Properties/Display options it lists 4 options - Monitor, Monitor, TV and
FPD. My settings have defaulted to one of the Monitors with the 3 other
boxes greyed out. However, I am using a LG 1710B flat panel display so
shouldn't it be set to the FPD option? If so, how can I do this?

BTW, the monitor is being seen as an LG1710B(Analog) which is correct in the
Properties/Monitor option.

Thanks,

John.

"John Smith" <johnNOSPAMsmith@NOSPAMhotmailNOSPAM.com> schreef in bericht
> However, I am using a LG 1710B flat panel display so
> shouldn't it be set to the FPD option? If so, how can I do this?
>
> BTW, the monitor is being seen as an LG1710B(Analog) which is correct in
the
> Properties/Monitor option.

Hi John,

The FPD option is available for a digitally connected monitor, e.g. a DVI
connected flat panel or beamer.

Cheers!

Johan

Thanks Johan,

John.

"Johan" <no.spam.jfaase@hotmail.geenspam.com> wrote in message
> "John Smith" <johnNOSPAMsmith@NOSPAMhotmailNOSPAM.com> schreef in bericht
> > However, I am using a LG 1710B flat panel display so
> > shouldn't it be set to the FPD option? If so, how can I do this?
> >
> > BTW, the monitor is being seen as an LG1710B(Analog) which is correct in
> the
> > Properties/Monitor option.
>
> Hi John,
>
> The FPD option is available for a digitally connected monitor, e.g. a DVI
> connected flat panel or beamer.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Johan

TRENDING THREADS