Displays - Driver Settings

Hi,

I just installed the latest ATI drivers for my 9600XT card and in the
Properties/Display options it lists 4 options - Monitor, Monitor, TV and
FPD. My settings have defaulted to one of the Monitors with the 3 other
boxes greyed out. However, I am using a LG 1710B flat panel display so
shouldn't it be set to the FPD option? If so, how can I do this?

BTW, the monitor is being seen as an LG1710B(Analog) which is correct in the
Properties/Monitor option.

Thanks,

John.
2 answers Last reply
More about displays driver settings

    "John Smith" <johnNOSPAMsmith@NOSPAMhotmailNOSPAM.com> schreef in bericht
    > However, I am using a LG 1710B flat panel display so
    > shouldn't it be set to the FPD option? If so, how can I do this?
    >
    > BTW, the monitor is being seen as an LG1710B(Analog) which is correct in
    the
    > Properties/Monitor option.

    Hi John,

    The FPD option is available for a digitally connected monitor, e.g. a DVI
    connected flat panel or beamer.

    Cheers!

    Johan

    Thanks Johan,

    John.

    "Johan" <no.spam.jfaase@hotmail.geenspam.com> wrote in message
    > "John Smith" <johnNOSPAMsmith@NOSPAMhotmailNOSPAM.com> schreef in bericht
    > > However, I am using a LG 1710B flat panel display so
    > > shouldn't it be set to the FPD option? If so, how can I do this?
    > >
    > > BTW, the monitor is being seen as an LG1710B(Analog) which is correct in
    > the
    > > Properties/Monitor option.
    >
    > Hi John,
    >
    > The FPD option is available for a digitally connected monitor, e.g. a DVI
    > connected flat panel or beamer.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Johan

Radeon ATI Displays Monitors Graphics