Free Portal 2 DLC Coming on October 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Just my theory, but the next half life episode will begin to merge with the story line of Portal. Valve is working the story line of Portal until it finally catches up with half-live, as well as making sure that the game engine is fully mature to handle both the Half Life game and the Portal game. This will allow the portal gun to work in Half Life. Just a guess on my part.

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Love how they call a content patch "free DLC".

"DLC" has ruined free after-release content. IMO, it's pathetic.

At least Valve hasn't fallen to the madness. Koodos.

mobrocket

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
Interesting move... they dont need to offer anything the game was awesome and not the number 60 ones...

i guess this is stuff they wanted to have and didnt make it in time for productin???

G

Notice their "summer" dlc that was supposed to be released "mid-september" is now being released in october.... and yet for the most part people are still completely content. Why? Because people appreciate the fact that valve actually has enough respect for their own product to finish it before it gets released, not to mention enough respect for their customers to make it free. None of that "release a half-finished game and then sell the rest of it a month later for another $10" bullshit. Thanks Valve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.