Cheapest ATI 9800pro 128MB

Where can I find the cheapest one? I want the actual ATI brand since I trust
them more.

Lou

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find the cheapest one? I want the actual ATI brand since I
trust
> them more.

A used one from ebay would probably be cheapest. If you want new you can
search for one at pricewatch.com. The place I alway go for a reliable
purchase and lowest price is newegg.com
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1

Lou

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find the cheapest one? I want the actual ATI brand since I
trust
> them more.

Try using sites like www.dealtime.co.uk., www.pricerunner.co.uk or
www.pchound.co.uk. They all provide lists of suppliers and you simply pick