Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FS: Radeon 9800XT Pro 256MB

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 8:30:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2 coupon.
Anyone interested?

Thanks
Gus

More about : radeon 9800xt pro 256mb

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 8:30:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

How much you want ?
US dollars or Canadian ?

"Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
news:yVYQc.29861$zc4.10514667@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2 coupon.
> Anyone interested?
>
> Thanks
> Gus
>
>
>
August 7, 2004 6:52:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower than
the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be coming
from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.

Thanks
Gus


"RonK" <imhere@home.net> wrote in message
news:W1ZQc.43866$Jq2.2007355@news20.bellglobal.com...
> How much you want ?
> US dollars or Canadian ?
>
> "Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> news:yVYQc.29861$zc4.10514667@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> > Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2
coupon.
> > Anyone interested?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gus
> >
> >
> >
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 6:52:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
news:N06Rc.35656$zc4.11963303@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower than
> the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be coming
> from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.
>
> Thanks
> Gus

Cheapest price shipped according to Pricewatch.com is $345, FYI.


--
Gareee©
Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainfra...
Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!
August 7, 2004 9:44:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Thank you.

Gus


"Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote in message
news:10h9ulk969srqb5@corp.supernews.com...
> "Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> news:N06Rc.35656$zc4.11963303@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net...
> > US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower
than
> > the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be
coming
> > from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gus
>
> Cheapest price shipped according to Pricewatch.com is $345, FYI.
>
>
> --
> Gareee©
> Homepage:
> http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainfra...
> Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!
>
>
!