FS: Radeon 9800XT Pro 256MB

Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2 coupon.
Anyone interested?

Thanks
Gus
4 answers Last reply
More about radeon 9800xt 256mb

    How much you want ?
    US dollars or Canadian ?

    "Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
    > Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2 coupon.
    > Anyone interested?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gus

    US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower than
    the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be coming
    from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.

    Thanks
    Gus

    "Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
    > US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower than
    > the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be coming
    > from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gus

    Cheapest price shipped according to Pricewatch.com is $345, FYI.

    --
    Gareee©
    Homepage:

    Thank you.

    Gus

    "Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
    > > US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower
    than
    > > the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be
    coming
    > > from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Gus
    >
    > Cheapest price shipped according to Pricewatch.com is $345, FYI.
    >

    > --
    > Gareee©
    > Homepage:
    > http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainframe.htm