FS: Radeon 9800XT Pro 256MB

Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2 coupon.
Anyone interested?

Thanks
Gus

How much you want ?
US dollars or Canadian ?

"Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> Brand new in the box with all stuff included, even the Half-Life 2 coupon.
> Anyone interested?
>
> Thanks
> Gus

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower than
the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be coming
from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.

Thanks
Gus

"Gus" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> US Dollars. Since the new cards are out, I'm willing to go 15% lower than
> the cheapest retail price (new) anyone can find. The card would be coming
> from a computer store in NYC, easily verifiable.
>
> Thanks
> Gus

Cheapest price shipped according to Pricewatch.com is $345, FYI.

--
Gareee©
Homepage:

gus