IPSec encryption/decryption question.

a b 8 Security
February 23, 2005 12:49:05 AM

Hi,

I'm developing a Client/Server application.
I would like to provide some sort of security to this app. I mean,
I would like to encrypt/decrypt TCP and UDP packets with the
help of IPSEC.

I'm using Windows XP Sp2.

I have no idea how to do this. Could you please suggest me how can I
configure IPSEC so that it encrypts and decrypts all the TCP/UDP packets.

Cheers,

Naveen
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 23, 2005 4:40:20 PM

It's possible (and not very difficult with IPSec Policies) with Windows 2000
(and up) Servers and Windows 2000 (and up) Clients, here's a link that goes
into more detail:

"Naveen Mukkelli" <NaveenMukkelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:CF144C44-76CA-41AA-894E-FAF4FC1022FD@microsoft.com...

!