Top Three Games Of 2004

Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.

Here is mine:

Half-life2
FarCry

I can't even think of a third to be honest.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Forget about it"
65 answers Last reply
More about games 2004

    Thief: Deadly Shadows - Kind of a distant third if that.

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    Strider <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    Doom 3, for real.

    My three(3) favorite pc games of 2004 are:

    1.) Half-Life 2
    2.) Doom 3
    3.) Sid Meier's Pirates!
    and/or
    The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.

    Almost on par with Half-Life 2 IMHO. Great single player experience. No
    single player game however. I highly highly recommend it.

    Na rijp beraad schreef Strider :
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    The third one is certainly NOT Doom III (IMHO)

    --
    Al wat je nodig hebt is http://www.google.be/ en
    http://home.mine.be/~joinus/index.html

    Rolly.

    po proclaimed...

    > Thief: Deadly Shadows - Kind of a distant third if that.

    Nah, didn't come close for me. I like the Thief games I just don't think
    it was anywhere as polished as Thief II.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:00:49 GMT, Strider
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    >in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    >with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.

    HL2
    Painkiller
    Thief 3

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    1) Half Life2
    2) Unreal Tournament 2004
    3) Rome: Total War

    1) Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
    2) Far Cry
    3) Half-life 2

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    1. HL2
    2. Battlefield Vietnam
    3. Star Wars Battlefront.

    Panic

    "General Panic" <boskofportkarMAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > 1. HL2
    > 2. Battlefield Vietnam
    > 3. Star Wars Battlefront.

    1.HL2
    2.Halo 2
    3.Far cry

    > Panic

    On 1/10/2005 10:00 AM Strider brightened our day with:

    >Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    >in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    >with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    >Here is mine:
    >
    >Half-life2
    >FarCry
    >
    >I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    1 Doom III
    2 Half-Life 2
    3 Halo 2

    --
    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    pF. Slik proclaimed...

    > 3) Rome: Total War

    Rome Total War is not the kind of game I'd play but whilst I was
    watching a friend I had to marvel at the detail of the sounds graphics
    and strategical scope.

    --

    Strider wrote:
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    I have only bought one game and one add-on that were released in 2004, so, er...

    1. Half-Life 2
    2. IL-2 Forgotten Battles Ace Expansion Pack

    Hope you found that helpful.

    --
    Paul

    Tweek proclaimed...

    > Doom 3, for real.

    Doom3 was a joke imo.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    Paul Catley proclaimed...

    > Hope you found that helpful.

    It's not research, just making 'conversation'

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    I change my list!....I can do that right? =)

    1) HL2
    2) A Tie - UT04 and Rome: Total War
    3) Call of Duty - United Offensive

    borg proclaimed...

    > Sid Meier's Pirates!

    I've been hearing good things about this and Sid Meier's reputation is
    strong.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    pF. Slik proclaimed...

    > I change my list!....I can do that right? =)

    Yeah but there's a customary re-enter fee of £600. It doubles every two
    days and you must pay be cheque. Don't dally.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:57:55 -0500, "HockeyTownUSA"
    <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:

    >Almost on par with Half-Life 2 IMHO. Great single player experience. No
    >single player game however. I highly highly recommend it.

    /confused look

    Do you mean no MULTI-player game?

    Erik

    Honorable Mention: Painkiller once I got it working

    3. Thief 3 - (although it was much easier than Thief 2. It seemed like 1 hit
    by a sword and you were mortally wounded)

    2. Far Cry

    1. HL2 =)

    GBS

    Mike in Mystic wrote:
    > 1) Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
    > 2) Far Cry
    > 3) Half-life 2

    I'll go with Mike only let's mix em up a bit:

    1) HL2
    2) Riddick
    3) Far Cry

    --
    "valve = worshiping satan (this one is only speculation but probably true)"

    Difool in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

    Strider wrote:
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry

    1) World of Warcraft. Wow... 'nuff said.
    2) Half-Life 2
    3) Far Cry

    nothing else fits in this league, so cutting it off at 3.
    -Marshall

    Marshall proclaimed...

    > 1) World of Warcraft. Wow... 'nuff said.

    I'm hearing that a lot.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    1> UT 2004
    2> Half-Life 2
    3> Minesweeper - how have I never been addicted to that game before
    now?

    Civilian_Target

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:00:49 GMT, Strider
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    >in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    >with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    >Here is mine:
    >
    >Half-life2
    >FarCry
    >
    >I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message

    HL2
    Tribes Vengence
    TFC < still good after all these years : )

    just don't try to buy it right now - it appears to have disappeared from
    stores and internet vendors. Blizzard sure f'd up big time, IMO.

    Strider wrote:
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    GTA: San Andreas? (Unless this is for PC-only) .. I don't own a PS2 or
    GTA:SA .. although i have played it at a friend's house, and wouldn't
    hesitate to put that game in my top-3 :)

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    Strider wrote:
    > borg proclaimed...
    >

    >>Sid Meier's Pirates!
    >

    > I've been hearing good things about this and Sid Meier's reputation is
    > strong.

    Yeah, I'm interested in that too.. Sid Meier is one of the all time
    great game designers for me :)

    any further comments, borg?

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    Civilian_Target wrote:

    > 3> Minesweeper - how have I never been addicted to that game before
    > now?

    I guess you get bored alot at work, Civ? ;)

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    In article <34igncF4ahrh4U1@individual.net>, Ben Cottrell
    <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote:

    > Strider wrote:
    > > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    > >
    > > Here is mine:
    > >
    > > Half-life2
    > > FarCry
    > >
    > > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > GTA: San Andreas? (Unless this is for PC-only) .. I don't own a PS2 or
    > GTA:SA .. although i have played it at a friend's house, and wouldn't
    > hesitate to put that game in my top-3 :)

    I think I'd put it top, especially since my HL2 sound problems have
    increased as I've gone further into the game... :(

    SA is just superb, with a scale I've never seen in a game. It's taken
    most of my gaming time since it was released, and I'm still only 26.45%
    through :D

    Most of the missions I'd happily do over - just wish there was more
    than 8 save game points... but turning up to a gang fight with your
    crew and piling out of a huge convertible, SMGs blazing, just never
    gets old.

    Looking at the price of consoles now, if I didn't already own a PS2,
    I'd seriously think about getting one just for SA (oh, and some
    football game as well....)

    ___
    Neil
    AKA HighVis

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:35:27 +0000, Ben Cottrell
    <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote:

    >Civilian_Target wrote:
    >
    >> 3> Minesweeper - how have I never been addicted to that game before
    >> now?
    >
    >I guess you get bored alot at work, Civ? ;)

    mebbe....

    Civilian_Target

    Strider wrote:
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.

    1. Counter Strike 1.6
    2. Halo (multi)
    3. Lemmings for Windows

    Really? How? I was looking at it on Blizzards site last night. What
    happened?
    McG.

    "Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > just don't try to buy it right now - it appears to have disappeared
    > from stores and internet vendors. Blizzard sure f'd up big time, IMO.
    >

    > "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    >> Marshall proclaimed...
    >>
    >>> 1) World of Warcraft. Wow... 'nuff said.
    >>
    >> I'm hearing that a lot.
    >>
    >> --
    >> AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    >> Homepage: stri.tk
    >>
    >> "Forget about it"

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    > in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    > with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >
    > Here is mine:
    >
    > Half-life2
    > FarCry
    >
    > I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    (1) Half-Life 2
    (2) Pacific Fighters
    (3) The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

    I don't care much for Far Cry. I had so many problems just getting it to run
    until the 1.3 (or 1.03, whichever) patch. Then it was annoying having to
    replay each section without the benefit of "save anywhere". It is fun to
    replay the same section for the first couple of times, then it gets
    extremely annoying after having to play for 10 minutes just to die again and
    have to try it all over again and again and again and again. The AI is so
    ridiculous too. Sometimes they are as dumb as rock and you can walk right
    past them without them knowing, while other times you can be crawling
    through the brush and are spotted a mile away, and killed with a single
    shot. If they improved the AI balance a bit (even with "balance AI" on), and
    allowed for a "save anywhere" feature, I'd bite. I really wanted to enjoy
    it, and I even enjoyed the demo greatly. But the game just pissed me off too
    much. Maybe in a few more months then I will give it another try, but if it
    still doesn't do it for me, then it'll be traded for another game with
    someone else. It doesn't get my vote for GOTY.

    > Tweek proclaimed...
    >
    >> Doom 3, for real.
    >
    > Doom3 was a joke imo.
    >
    > --
    > AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    > Homepage: stri.tk
    >
    > "Forget about it"

    Depends on what you expected. It was a great update to the originals and I
    loved it. iD messed up with the multiplayer though which means its almost
    dead online.

    Ben Cottrell wrote:

    > What did they do to the multiplayer? I never bought Doom 3 because I
    > detested Doom 1 and 2 (and for that matter, every other game ID have
    > ever made), and from everything I'd been reading, thought that Doom 3
    > was going to be "doom with better gfx" (bleugh - no thanks)

    Yes, they seemed to try to promote that as a good thing. I just thought it was
    lazy, improving the graphics and not bothering to improve the core game. Doom
    was a seminal game in its time, but games have become more sophisticated in the
    10 years since, as have players' tastes. To me, the fact that id made no
    pretensions as to what Doom 3 would be is not an excuse. Why *isn't* it more
    than a retread? No doubt Quake IV will be more of the same.

    --
    Paul

    Ya just didn't look around... Far Cry had a "Save anywhere"
    ability.... Shame for not being curious....

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:15:47 -0500, "HockeyTownUSA"
    <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:

    >"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    >> Now normally I'd make it 'Best Game Of 2004' however considering we're
    >> in alt.games.half-life and it's no secret that Half-life2 is popular
    >> with everyone I'd like you to name your top three.
    >>
    >> Here is mine:
    >>
    >> Half-life2
    >> FarCry
    >>
    >> I can't even think of a third to be honest.
    >>
    >> --
    >> AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    >> Homepage: stri.tk
    >>
    >> "Forget about it"
    >
    >(1) Half-Life 2
    >(2) Pacific Fighters
    >(3) The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
    >
    >I don't care much for Far Cry. I had so many problems just getting it to run
    >until the 1.3 (or 1.03, whichever) patch. Then it was annoying having to
    >replay each section without the benefit of "save anywhere". It is fun to
    >replay the same section for the first couple of times, then it gets
    >extremely annoying after having to play for 10 minutes just to die again and
    >have to try it all over again and again and again and again. The AI is so
    >ridiculous too. Sometimes they are as dumb as rock and you can walk right
    >past them without them knowing, while other times you can be crawling
    >through the brush and are spotted a mile away, and killed with a single
    >shot. If they improved the AI balance a bit (even with "balance AI" on), and
    >allowed for a "save anywhere" feature, I'd bite. I really wanted to enjoy
    >it, and I even enjoyed the demo greatly. But the game just pissed me off too
    >much. Maybe in a few more months then I will give it another try, but if it
    >still doesn't do it for me, then it'll be traded for another game with
    >someone else. It doesn't get my vote for GOTY.

    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
    the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
    and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
    sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
    the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
    and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:58:53 -0000, "Paul Catley"
    <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >To me, the fact that id made no
    >pretensions as to what Doom 3 would be is not an excuse. Why *isn't* it more
    >than a retread? No doubt Quake IV will be more of the same.

    Judging from the screenshots, it will be Doom 3 with the lights on. :D

    -----
    Anders Simonsson
    Website: http://www.anderssimonsson.com/

    Mike in Mystic proclaimed...

    > just don't try to buy it right now - it appears to have disappeared from
    > stores and internet vendors. Blizzard sure f'd up big time, IMO.

    I live in the UK, it's not out in Europe yet.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    Ben Cottrell proclaimed...

    > GTA: San Andreas? (Unless this is for PC-only) .. I don't own a PS2 or
    > GTA:SA .. although i have played it at a friend's house, and wouldn't
    > hesitate to put that game in my top-3 :)

    I would have put it, but since I've played it for about 3 minutes I
    don't think that would be pretty fair.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    Neil Jones proclaimed...

    > Looking at the price of consoles now, if I didn't already own a PS2,
    > I'd seriously think about getting one just for SA (oh, and some
    > football game as well....)

    The thought did cross my mind but frankly I 'recon it will play better
    on PC. I just don't like GTA with PS2 controller.

    I have a PS2 controller for PC so I don't need one really.

    --

    "Jimbob" <meand you@nospam.com> proclaimed...

    > 3. Lemmings for Windows

    Lemmings :)

    --

    In article <MPG.1c4efed8f700403498ab20@news-text.blueyonder.co.uk>,
    Strider <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    > Neil Jones proclaimed...
    >
    > > Looking at the price of consoles now, if I didn't already own a PS2,
    > > I'd seriously think about getting one just for SA (oh, and some
    > > football game as well....)
    >
    > The thought did cross my mind but frankly I 'recon it will play better
    > on PC. I just don't like GTA with PS2 controller.

    You'd be dead right, too - it's perfect for driving, but for running
    around it's a pain, and for shooting it's really, really bad. The
    sniping missions are a pain, whereas in Vice City on the pc they were a
    highlight. And as for the shooting contests in AmmuNation, forget it!

    Plus I haven't found any way to customise the controls, and the 'view'
    control (where you use the right joystick to look around your
    character) is the opposite of every other PS2 game I've played. You'd
    think if you wanted to look at what was on the left of your character,
    you'd rotate the camera around your character by pushing the joystick
    right... but in SA you'd be wrong.

    However, it was a choice between SA on a pc next June, or SA on a ps2
    last November... I don't regret the decision :D

    > I have a PS2 controller for PC so I don't need one really.

    Same here - best solution, without a doubt.

    ___
    Neil
    AKA HighVis

    Neil Jones proclaimed...

    > However, it was a choice between SA on a pc next June, or SA on a ps2
    > last November... I don't regret the decision :D

    Yes, I played it for about 3 minutes on my nephew's PS2 and had much
    hilarity knocking over gangsters on my BMX!

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    "Forget about it"

    What is - "KOTOR" ?

    Is it - "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"

    I have never played "Star Wars: Kinghts of the Old Republic" and I have
    bought it the same time as Half-Life 2 which I just cant stop playing even
    though I have beat the game twice now.
    So "Star Wars: Kinghts of the Old Republic" is that good? I bought for
    $19.99 at Circuit City.

    HockeyTownUSA wrote:

    > (2) Pacific Fighters

    You're just making me envious, because my new PC hasn't got anywhere to plug my
    HOTAS in :(

    Must sort that, quickly...

    --
    Paul

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:59:03 -0800, "borg" <no@cox.net> wrote:

    >What is - "KOTOR" ?
    >
    >Is it - "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic"
    >
    >I have never played "Star Wars: Kinghts of the Old Republic" and I have
    >bought it the same time as Half-Life 2 which I just cant stop playing even
    >though I have beat the game twice now.
    >So "Star Wars: Kinghts of the Old Republic" is that good? I bought for
    >$19.99 at Circuit City.

    Completely depends on what you like of course. I liked it but beware,
    it is a console port so it doesn't really take full advantage of a PC.

    Erik

    "Paul Catley" <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > HockeyTownUSA wrote:
    >>
    >> (2) Pacific Fighters
    >
    > You're just making me envious, because my new PC hasn't got anywhere
    > to plug my HOTAS in :(
    >
    > Must sort that, quickly...

    HOTAS? Hm. MS Sidewinder 3D Pro, old but damn serviceable. IL2, AEP,
    PF all up n runnin :) PF is GOOD too, introduces carrier
    takeoff/landings! Upped the ground realizm! Good stuff :)
    McG.

Newsgroup Games Video Games Product