DVI

Presently running an ATI AIW 9600 in an MPC 920i, 19 inch ViewSonic CRT. I
am not a gamer. Have been looking at a Samsung 193P 19 inch LCD. My 9600 AIW
does not have DVI out. Wondering how critical that is , or how much better
the screen would be if I changed video cards.
Thank for all input

"John Hudson" <hudson75@knology.net> wrote in message
> Presently running an ATI AIW 9600 in an MPC 920i, 19 inch ViewSonic CRT. I
> am not a gamer. Have been looking at a Samsung 193P 19 inch LCD. My 9600
AIW
> does not have DVI out. Wondering how critical that is , or how much
better
> the screen would be if I changed video cards.
> Thank for all input

ATI's analog VGA is WAAYYY better than any nVidia
card I've used, but DVI still beats it...

I use a 191T for CAD and video rendering, and going to DVI
from analog was like getting new glasses....

Using a 9600SE.