X800 XT PCI-E when ??

falaf

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2004

Anyone have any idea when higher end PCI-E cards will be out? I need to know if its gonna be a while, so I can just get an X600 XT to tide me over, then an X800 XT later. Or if i should just wait.

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:35:47 -0400, Falaf wrote:

> Anyone have any idea when higher end PCI-E cards will be out? I need to
> know if its gonna be a while, so I can just get an X600 XT to tide me
> over, then an X800 XT later. Or if i should just wait.

I've had mine for 2 weeks now. I've seen online stores which said they
were in stock. Where are you looking to buy from?

Dave
--
We are the US military. Your asses will be kicked. Resistance is futile.

US Army Signal Corps!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!

"Falaf" <nowh@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have any idea when higher end PCI-E cards will be out? I need to
know if its gonna be a while, so I can just get an X600 XT to tide me over,
then an X800 XT later. Or if i should just wait.

PCI-E cards? How about the AGP cards turning up first!

There is absoloutely no sign of them here in the UK. ATI have screwed up!

william

As far as I know only Dell got some early releases and now they also have
them on back order from ATI.

"Paul Turnbull" <turnbull@n0spam.connect4free.net> wrote in message

> "Falaf" <nowh@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone have any idea when higher end PCI-E cards will be out? I need to
> know if its gonna be a while, so I can just get an X600 XT to tide me
over,
> then an X800 XT later. Or if i should just wait.
>
> PCI-E cards? How about the AGP cards turning up first!
>
> There is absoloutely no sign of them here in the UK. ATI have screwed up!

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

OEM manufacturers got them first. I read somewhere ( I can't remember where
guru3d, anandtech somewhere like that) that the x800 and the 6800 ultra pci
express boards would be available around the 18th of this month. I'm hoping
for that date also. I want to do a major upgrade and I want a top of the
line video card.
"Paul Turnbull" <turnbull@n0spam.connect4free.net> wrote in message

> "Falaf" <nowh@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone have any idea when higher end PCI-E cards will be out? I need to
> know if its gonna be a while, so I can just get an X600 XT to tide me
> over,
> then an X800 XT later. Or if i should just wait.
>
> PCI-E cards? How about the AGP cards turning up first!
>
> There is absoloutely no sign of them here in the UK. ATI have screwed up!

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I know Alienware got some and Dell. Don't know of any others though.