Humus (ATI Coder) fixed the artifacts and boosted performa..

On 8/8/2004 8:23 PM Runar brightened our day with:

>Finally I can set my good old 9800PRO up to the clock rates that work
>perfectly in all other games, and by turning off AF in doom3 cfg and forcing
>16AF in controlpanel I get super IQ and fine performance.
>
>http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33774493&page=4&pp=30 Guess we
>get a taste of a future Doom3 patch here;)

I tried this out, never had the snowy artifacts before, this gave it to me.
Go figure.

--
The Brain From Planet Arous (1958):
"Bad alien Gor takes over scientist Steve's brain; good alien Vol takes over Steve's dog's brain."

Steve [Inglo]