Is there a way to give access to restricted (limited, not admin) users to
power options in windows xp??? GPO or reg key please let me know

--
Franck Gravel

Hi,

Yes, apply FULL CONTROL permissions to Users account for the following
Registry key:
- HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Controls Folder\PowerCfg

HTH, Les