Reinstalled XP Home and can't access old My Documents Folder

Tags:
  • Internet Explorer
  • My Documents
  • Windows XP
February 24, 2005 12:25:02 AM

I just reinstalled XP Home and now I can't access my personal files ie: My
Documents and My Music. They were kept on a second HD and after the
reinstallation it says "Access Denied." Please help.

More about : reinstalled home access documents folder

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 1:48:20 AM

Chris;
Take Ownership, #9 on this link: