Administrator password

I set a Admin. password for powering up my pc , Now I can't turn the
darn thing off ! How do I remove this admin.password, so it is not needed to
turn my pc on ???

The Windows Password or the BIOS password will not prevent the computer from
powering off.

For the BIOS password, check your motherboard/computer manual and/or contact
the manufacturer for details.
It should be a similar procedure used to set the password.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/