My Microsoft Firewall diabled

i install i mesh and i removet after 10 min. after i restart my computer my
microsoft firewall diabled automaticlly
when i tryed to enable it the windows gave me notification tells me the
windows connot start the windows firewall/internet connection sharing (ICS)
Services
so is there any one can help me or tell me the way i can protect my computer
with windowa firewall?
ur help will bw approciated
REGARDS,
AbuAmin

map

"AbuAmin" wrote:

> i install i mesh and i removet after 10 min. after i restart my computer my
> microsoft firewall diabled automaticlly
> when i tryed to enable it the windows gave me notification tells me the
> windows connot start the windows firewall/internet connection sharing (ICS)
> Services
> so is there any one can help me or tell me the way i can protect my computer
> with windowa firewall?
> ur help will bw approciated
> REGARDS,
> AbuAmin

Go into Admin tools>services,right click on the firewall (ICF) and select
properties,then click on the dependencies tab,be sure all other services
listed here are set to automatic and are started.Then try to restart the
firewall again.
Or install a better"free" one
http://smb.sygate.com/free/spf_download.php

See if this helps: