What Role Will You Play In A HL2 Movie?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
cast.

You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
in that movie.

What character you think that would suit you best
(appearance/personality-wise)?

Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.

I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

i wanna be alyxs lover, omg you know she has 1 or 3 :p
wOOt

Ah, that's easy.. Father Gregori... Be a crazy bastard...

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:08:17 +1100, dan <nemo@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
>cast.
>
>You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
>in that movie.
>
>What character you think that would suit you best
>(appearance/personality-wise)?
>
>Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.
>
>I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
>time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
>Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

On 1/10/2005 5:08 PM dan brightened our day with:

>Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
>cast.
>
>You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
>in that movie.
>
>What character you think that would suit you best
>(appearance/personality-wise)?
>
>Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.
>
>I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
>time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
>Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

I'd be Dr. Breen. I made the decision a long time ago, that if given
the opportunity, I'd sell out the human race to the aliens if they
offered me enough power. So I've already got the motivations down.

Oh and if there are any aliens out there reading this, give me a call,
I'm your guy.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

In article <41E32701.45AD206C@nowhere.com>, dan <nemo@nowhere.com>
wrote:

> Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
> cast.
>
> You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
> in that movie.
>
> What character you think that would suit you best
> (appearance/personality-wise)?

I'd be one of the guys sitting in the apartment block with their head
in their hands going "Oh god...."

___
Neil
AKA HighVis

"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn@airmail.net> wrote in message
> Ah, that's easy.. Father Gregori... Be a crazy bastard...
>

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:08:17 +1100, dan <nemo@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into
>> the cast.
>>
>> You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to
>> play in that movie.
>>
>> What character you think that would suit you best
>> (appearance/personality-wise)?

ME?! Um.. Lurch. :)

McG.

>> Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.
>>
>> I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some
>> other time I want to play the zombie that screams
>> "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that
>> voice acting for hours on ends.
>>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
> sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
> the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
> and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

> I'd be one of the guys sitting in the apartment block with their head
> in their hands going "Oh god...."

ROFL

Borg

I would like to play the part of Barney, he seems to have the best of both
worlds.

"dan" <nemo@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
> cast.
>
> You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
> in that movie.
>
> What character you think that would suit you best
> (appearance/personality-wise)?
>
> Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.
>
> I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
> time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
> Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

"dan" <nemo@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
> cast.
>
> You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
> in that movie.
>
> What character you think that would suit you best
> (appearance/personality-wise)?
>
> Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.
>
> I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
> time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
> Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

Father Gregori for me.

dan wrote:

> I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
> Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

I play that role every morning when the alarm clock goes off and the
sunlight beams through the window

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

Neil Jones wrote:

> I'd be one of the guys sitting in the apartment block with their head
> in their hands going "Oh god...."

Damn, I was hoping to audition for that one. No matter, I think I can show the
casting director my enormous emotional range in my delivery of the line, "Pick
that up".

--
Paul

dan wrote:
> Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into
> the cast.
>
> You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to
> play in that movie.
>
> What character you think that would suit you best
> (appearance/personality-wise)?
>
> Most of you, I am sure, will like to play Gordon Freeman or Alyx.
>
> I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some
> other time I want to play the zombie that screams
> "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that
> voice acting for hours on ends.

I will be Gordon Freeman, so I won't have any lines to memorize...

"dan" <nemo@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Supposed Hollywood wants to make a HL2 movie and you are chosen into the
> cast.
> You have the option to choose whatever role (character) you want to play
> in that movie.
> What character you think that would suit you best
> (appearance/personality-wise)?

Combine soldier #547. He was so important!
Seriously though. I think Barney would be a good roll, or G-Man.

"Ben Cottrell" <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote in message
> dan wrote:
>
>> I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
>> Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on
>> ends.
>
> I play that role every morning when the alarm clock goes off and the
> sunlight beams through the window

Hm. My sunlight don't beam anywhere until I've been at work a while
:( It's still dark at 7am.

> > I play that role every morning when the alarm clock goes off and the
> > sunlight beams through the window
>
> Hm. My sunlight don't beam anywhere until I've been at work a while
> :( It's still dark at 7am.

Ben's window faces west ;)

--
Paul

"Paul Catley" <paul.notreallymyaddress@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I play that role every morning when the alarm clock goes off and the
>>> sunlight beams through the window
>>
>> Hm. My sunlight don't beam anywhere until I've been at work a while
>> :( It's still dark at 7am.
>
> Ben's window faces west ;)

He he! Get up just in time to go out in the evening ;)
McG.

McGrandpa wrote:

>>>Hm. My sunlight don't beam anywhere until I've been at work a while
>>:mad: It's still dark at 7am.
>>
>>Ben's window faces west ;)
>

> He he! Get up just in time to go out in the evening ;)
> McG.

Oi! I resemble that remark

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

In article <gr0Fd.32679$TN6.995488@news20.bellglobal.com>, No1ButU
<no1butu@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Combine soldier #547. He was so important!
> Seriously though. I think Barney would be a good roll, or G-Man.

Nobody's yet put their name forward to play the Vortigaunt sweeping up
in the railway station - now *there's* a pivotal role if ever I saw
one.... talk about changing the viewer's sense of reality in one
character appearance!
___
Neil
AKA HighVis

strider

dan proclaimed...

> I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
> time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
> Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

Heh. I think I'd make a good barney.

"I'll buy you a beer"

I don't know if I could get the accent though :)

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Forget about it"

strider

dan proclaimed...

> I don't know why, but sometimes I like to play Dr.Kleener....some other
> time I want to play the zombie that screams "Heeeelllllllllp....Me, God
> Help....mmeeeeee!" Ive been trying that voice acting for hours on ends.

Actually no, how stupid of me.

I'd be the Strider :p

--

In article <MPG.1c4f081e542ba04098ab24@news-text.blueyonder.co.uk>,
Strider <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

> Heh. I think I'd make a good barney.
>
> "I'll buy you a beer"
>
> I don't know if I could get the accent though :)

Dunno.. never heard those words in your accent...

;)

___
Neil
AKA HighVis

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Are You any chance a female hot tall and skinny supermodel? (my lame and
desperate attempt to hook up with womyn ) ;)

dan wrote:
> Are You any chance a female hot tall and skinny supermodel? (my lame and
> desperate attempt to hook up with womyn ) ;)

He's not, but don't let that put you off him ;)

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench