Data execution Prevention popup

Every time I boot I get this message as a popup

"Data execution Protection
To help protect your computer, windows has closed this program

name: generic host process for win32 services
publisher: microsoft"

any idea what is causing this issue? this always happens twice per boot.

dear writer:

SP2 brings into its components the DEP "Data execution prevention" which
protect your computer of damages caused by virus and security threats. this
type of threat can affect essentials programs for windows running. DEP
checks all programs to determine if are using memory from security system.
If a program intents to execute malicious code or not from a protected
location. DEP automatically close the program and make an inform about it.
which is your case!!!!

1. check if windows firewall is actived.
2. update your system with all security updates
3. update your antivirus solution and run it, in order to check for virus or
malicious code.

kovik

mensaje news:8AFDE36C-7ECF-4370-B8BF-C247E5A96DBF@microsoft.com...