After reinstalling windows I am back with service pack 1, automatic updates
tried to install some of the security patches but my system did not accept
it, I noticed that I had this service patch allready installed. The complete
servicepac 2 tried to install but stopped in the middel and returned my
system as it was before. Reading the advise webbsites dont give me any
answers I can use. Before when service pac 2 installed automaqtically I
did'nt close any virusprotection programs and any spy killers, I have and had
before AVIS antivirus and SPY-SPOT serch and destroy. I hope somebody
understans this problem and is to help to solve it.

Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"ambur" <ramona@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> After reinstalling windows I am back with service pack 1, automatic
> updates
> tried to install some of the security patches but my system did not accept
> it, I noticed that I had this service patch allready installed. The
> complete
> servicepac 2 tried to install but stopped in the middel and returned my
> system as it was before. Reading the advise webbsites dont give me any
> answers I can use. Before when service pac 2 installed automaqtically I
> did'nt close any virusprotection programs and any spy killers, I have and
> had
> before AVIS antivirus and SPY-SPOT serch and destroy. I hope somebody
> understans this problem and is to help to solve it.

Sorry to say but nothing else helped than reformat my harddrive and
cleaninstall my win xp home. now everything works ok! Thank you Jupiter Jones
for your help.