  • Windows XP
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 13, 2004 10:16:49 PM

Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=...

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

More about : sr2 warning

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 3:01:26 AM

Didn't for me with cat 3.7. Just checked all tabs and some settings. Didn't
read your link... :)

"Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote in message
> Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...
>

> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=...
>

> --
> Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
> Homepage:
> http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainfra...
> Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

Anonymous
August 14, 2004 4:26:53 AM

In news:10hqf4b4sq40u9e@corp.supernews.com,
Gareee© <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> typed:
> Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control
> panel...
>

> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=...

--

No probs here, installed very well and i also did upgrade directx to 9c
Using cat 4.9 beta.

Kees

http://www.cvanvliet.nl
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 6:34:51 PM

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:16:49 -0400, "Gareee©"
<gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote:

>Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...
>

>http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=...

No problem here. And they mention Thief3 too but I have played that
since installing SP2 also.
!