XP SR2 warning!

Bandit

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Got sp2 installed and all is fine so far :)

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:16:49 -0400, "Gareee©"
<gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote:

>Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...
>

>http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

Didn't for me with cat 3.7. Just checked all tabs and some settings. Didn't
read your link... :)

In news:10hqf4b4sq40u9e@corp.supernews.com,
Gareee© <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> typed:
> Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control
> panel...
>

> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

--

No probs here, installed very well and i also did upgrade directx to 9c
Using cat 4.9 beta.

Kees

http://www.cvanvliet.nl
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:16:49 -0400, "Gareee©"
<gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote:

>Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...
>

>http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

No problem here. And they mention Thief3 too but I have played that
since installing SP2 also.