XP SR2 warning!

Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

    Got sp2 installed and all is fine so far :)

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:16:49 -0400, "Gareee©"
    <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote:

    >Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...
    >

    >http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

    Didn't for me with cat 3.7. Just checked all tabs and some settings. Didn't
    read your link... :)

    In news:10hqf4b4sq40u9e@corp.supernews.com,
    Gareee© <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> typed:
    > Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control
    > panel...
    >

    > http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

    --

    No probs here, installed very well and i also did upgrade directx to 9c
    Using cat 4.9 beta.

    Kees

    http://www.cvanvliet.nl
    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:16:49 -0400, "Gareee©"
    <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote:

    >Supposedly it creates some problem with the ati graphics control panel...
    >

    >http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1635084,00.asp?kc=ewnws081304dtx1k0000599

    No problem here. And they mention Thief3 too but I have played that
    since installing SP2 also.

Radeon Control Panel ATI Windows XP Graphics