forgot my administrator password

Hi guys,

I am dumb ass and forgot my password to my administrative account and my
other user name that has administrative accounts. I can still log in under my
sons log in as a limited account. How do i recovery my password from a
limited account. I have windows xp home. i don't have a recovery disk.

Ankit Shah
2 answers Last reply
More about forgot administrator password

    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Ankit Shah" <Ankit Shah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I am dumb ass and forgot my password to my administrative account and my
    > other user name that has administrative accounts. I can still log in under
    > my
    > sons log in as a limited account. How do i recovery my password from a
    > limited account. I have windows xp home. i don't have a recovery disk.
    >
    > Ankit Shah

    Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

    Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

    Forgot your admin password?

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Ankit Shah" wrote:

    | Hi guys,
    |
    | I am dumb ass and forgot my password to my administrative account and my
    | other user name that has administrative accounts. I can still log in under my
    | sons log in as a limited account. How do i recovery my password from a
    | limited account. I have windows xp home. i don't have a recovery disk.
    |
    | Ankit Shah

Login Windows XP