forgot my administrator password

February 25, 2005 2:53:05 PM

Hi guys,

I am dumb ass and forgot my password to my administrative account and my
other user name that has administrative accounts. I can still log in under my
sons log in as a limited account. How do i recovery my password from a
limited account. I have windows xp home. i don't have a recovery disk.

Ankit Shah
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 3:58:48 PM

Something here should help:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Ankit Shah" <Ankit Shah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> I am dumb ass and forgot my password to my administrative account and my
> other user name that has administrative accounts. I can still log in under
> my
> sons log in as a limited account. How do i recovery my password from a
> limited account. I have windows xp home. i don't have a recovery disk.
>
> Ankit Shah
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 4:57:41 PM

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP