XP Sp2 Corrupt Text Cursor

Sys: 9800Pro running Cat 4.7 Drivers

I've just upgraded to Xp Service Pack2 and am now seeing a corrupt line
of pixels running down the right hand side of my text cursor (all other
cursors are fine)

Is anyone else seeing this?

Richard Hill <richard.hill@redrock.co.uk> wrote:

> Sys: 9800Pro running Cat 4.7 Drivers

> I've just upgraded to Xp Service Pack2 and am now seeing a corrupt line
> of pixels running down the right hand side of my text cursor (all other
> cursors are fine)

> Is anyone else seeing this?

Not me. Have you tried v4.8 drivers?
--
"I go out of my way to avoid stepping on ants." --Terry McGovern,
daughter of Senator George and Eleanor McGovern, subject of the book
| |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
\ _ / Nuke ANT from e-mail address if your e-mail was returned.
( )

I've found the problem: Its just a coincidence that my VGA heatsink had
come adrift at the time I installed Sp2. Fixing the Heat sink has fixed
the corruption.

So no problems to report on Xp Sp2

Thanks for the confirmation ANTant