fansless ati card question

hi
I'm building a quiet shuttle based system and am looking for an ATI card
with no fan, just a heatsink. I don't play games or use any 3d stuff so
it doesn't need to be the fastest thing on earth, but i do need DVI.
Any recommendations?
ceilidh

ceilidh wrote:

> hi
> I'm building a quiet shuttle based system and am looking for an ATI card
> with no fan, just a heatsink. I don't play games or use any 3d stuff so
> it doesn't need to be the fastest thing on earth, but i do need DVI.
> Any recommendations?

In addition to the Radeon 9250 that "sheer" suggested, if you want something
a bit more powerful any Sapphire brand board with "ultimate" in the name
will be fanless.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)