9600 XT Best Drivers

I have a Radeon 9600XT but it looks like im not getting the best
graphics on the game call of duty. I have the latest ctylist drivers but
when i get on a big shoot up with 3 people in my view i seem 2 lag
really bad, iu have a lagometer and there is alot of yellow on it which
means my frame rate is going down :( so any help this is my specs
AMD xp 2500
512Mb Ram
Asus A7N8X-E deluxe with NVIDIA® NFORCE2 Ultra 400 + MCP-T Chipset
200gig Harddrive
Radeon 9600XT

Ta :=The Stinger=:

vinCe

":=The Stinger=:" <nowpressmebaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a Radeon 9600XT but it looks like im not getting the best
> graphics on the game call of duty. I have the latest ctylist drivers but
> when i get on a big shoot up with 3 people in my view i seem 2 lag
> really bad, iu have a lagometer and there is alot of yellow on it which
> means my frame rate is going down :( so any help this is my specs
> AMD xp 2500
> 512Mb Ram
> Asus A7N8X-E deluxe with NVIDIA® NFORCE2 Ultra 400 + MCP-T Chipset
> 200gig Harddrive
> Radeon 9600XT
>
> Ta :=The Stinger=:

Game players should always use the Omega versions of the ATI drivers. Get
them here:

http://www.omegadrivers.net/