I recently downloaded the above spyware and ran it and deleted a lot of bugs
and things. One of the things that came up and I deleted was something to do
with kazaa lite202e.Now I can load my kazaa program but It won't connect to
the internet. I've tried deleting and reinstalling kazaa,but nothing seems to
work for me.
Can someone please help?

"raydi5(skip this)@msn.com" wrote:

> I recently downloaded the above spyware and ran it and deleted a lot of bugs
> and things. One of the things that came up and I deleted was something to do
> with kazaa lite202e.Now I can load my kazaa program but It won't connect to
> the internet. I've tried deleting and reinstalling kazaa,but nothing seems to
> work for me.

> Can someone please help?

Kazaa is a notorious generator of adware and spyware. Your Microsoft
antispyware software is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

Ken

No, "kazaa lite" has no spyware. It is the microsofts antispyware mistake to
think so.

Try downloading kazaa lite ressurection
http://filesharingplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65