i need avdice, which 9800Pro should i buy

which one should i get:

Sapphire 9800PRO 128 MB
or
GICUBE or MSI or POWER COLOR 9800pro 256 MB?

thanks in advance

ozman

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2003

Go with the MSI

"Nissim Trifonov" <nissimtr@actcom.net.il> wrote in message
> which one should i get:
>
> Sapphire 9800PRO 128 MB
> or
> GICUBE or MSI or POWER COLOR 9800pro 256 MB?
>
> thanks in advance

dont think it really matters - just make sure youre getting a 256-BIT model,
and if youve the cash, hell why not get a 256-MB while youre at it, but
personally I think thats a waste of cash. 128mb, 256bit sapphire if I was
making the choice.

"Nissim Trifonov" <nissimtr@actcom.net.il> wrote in message
> which one should i get:
>
> Sapphire 9800PRO 128 MB
> or
> GICUBE or MSI or POWER COLOR 9800pro 256 MB?
>
> thanks in advance

Generally Sapphire - with the omega drivers the sapphire card runs much more
stable than MSI does. But the deciding factor should be, buy the one that
has the better memory onboard. The manufactors tend to use cheaper ram to
drop the cost of the card, and the cheaper ram does take a performance hit
and in some cases it's 20% loss.. So do the home work and make the choice.
"Nissim Trifonov" <nissimtr@actcom.net.il> wrote in message
> which one should i get:
>
> Sapphire 9800PRO 128 MB
> or
> GICUBE or MSI or POWER COLOR 9800pro 256 MB?
>
> thanks in advance

NaDa

"Nissim Trifonov" <nissimtr@actcom.net.il> wrote in message news:<newscache$xg9j2i$856$1@news.actcom.co.il>...
> which one should i get:
>
> Sapphire 9800PRO 128 MB
> or
> GICUBE or MSI or POWER COLOR 9800pro 256 MB?
>
> thanks in advance

MSI has a different and better fan than the other manufacturers you
mentioned. The extra software is also very good.

I have seen the opposite some use low rated memory and hike the price.
lmao.