ClAy

I don't want to keep automatic updates on on XP home how do I disable the
red shield in startup tray.
It annoys me by popping up the reminder that it is not turned on every time
I log on. Thanks for any help.

Double click the shield to open Security Center
On the left click "Change the way..."
Make selections as desired and click OK.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/