ATI HDTV Wonder Lost Install CD

Install CD's are backordered and I would sure like to use my card.
Anyone know where I can find a zip or iso of the install cd?

Go to the ATI website and download the driver.

"Channone Arif" <channone@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Install CD's are backordered and I would sure like to use my card.
> Anyone know where I can find a zip or iso of the install cd?

Andrew

Actually I'd say you're SCREWED -- the Decoder s/w requires that disk to
authenticate. See if ATi will send a replacement

Hopefully they put the drivers on the website so I can use the hdtv
function of it. I really don't need the dvd player. Sooner or later my
backordered install cd will arrive.

Channone Arif wrote:

> Hopefully they put the drivers on the website so I can use the hdtv
> function of it. I really don't need the dvd player. Sooner or later my
> backordered install cd will arrive.

Unfortunately the HDTV Wonder uses a soft decoder like the Dvico board and
apparently that decoder is in the DVD player package.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

TRENDING THREADS