Fuzzy

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

When I am on or off line I open certain files of mine and an info bar comes
up with a yellow shield and says, "To help protect your security, Internet
Explorer has restricted this file from showing active content that could
access your computer. Click here for options" When I click there for options
it says "allow blocked content" "Whats the risk" and Info bar help"
HELP, honestly does not help. Allow blocked content, it only dissapears
nothing changes. I would like this to stop. I dont mind it so much when I am
on line because of security reasons, but when I am trying to build myself a
web page of my own and when I open it I would like to not have the bar come
up, it makes me think I am missing something in the page im building that
will have the same reaction on anyone else who may open it.
Is there anyway to stop this?

Allow active content to run in files on My Computer - WinXP SP2:
http://www.winxptutor.com/lmzunlock.htm

Information bar appears while downloading a file - Windows XP SP2:
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/infobardl.htm

Description of the Internet Explorer Information Bar in Windows XP SP2
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=843017