Monitor problem

Hi All,

Have problem connecting my PB TFT to my computer,
Bought monitor from Ebay, however, jack plug is not compatible, where can I
get adaptor ? tried PC World.

Help!

Ray

"Ray Prosser" <neatebooks@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Have problem connecting my PB TFT to my computer,
> Bought monitor from Ebay, however, jack plug is not compatible, where can
> get adaptor ? tried PC World.
>
> Help!
>
> Ray

Don't know if your in the USA but CompUSA or Circuit City should have them.
If your in Europe there should be a place called Dixon's which may have an
online presence and you might be able to get one there. If in Canada Future
Shops should carry those adapters.

Please note a good mom and pop computer shop will also carry them.

I hope that helped?

Elector

This is not a reply but a continuation of my post. I've already tried
ebay. I found one but was outbidded. Please help!!!