Urllogic popups - Please help

a b 8 Security
February 28, 2005 8:45:01 PM

I am receiving urllogic popups and they are driving me crazy. I am running
System Mechanics and Norton Antivirus. How do I stop these 'urllogic'
popups? Pls. help.
--
ez2love

More about : urllogic popups

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 28, 2005 11:25:36 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827315

Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:
http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69...

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=i...

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups