Urllogic popups - Please help

I am receiving urllogic popups and they are driving me crazy. I am running
System Mechanics and Norton Antivirus. How do I stop these 'urllogic'
popups? Pls. help.
--
ez2love
1 answer Last reply

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827315

    Download Ad-aware SE and scan your PC for the presence of sp­yware:

    Symantec Security Check
    http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

    3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "ez2love" wrote:

    | I am receiving urllogic popups and they are driving me crazy. I am running
    | System Mechanics and Norton Antivirus. How do I stop these 'urllogic'
    | popups? Pls. help.
    | --
    | ez2love

Security Microsoft Windows XP