user account types

I have Windows XP sp2 Home edition. It comes with three user account types,
administrator, restricted user, and guest. There are a few games my kids have
that pop up a window requiring the user to have administrator rights to run
the software. I really do not want to give the kids full access rights to the
computer. I have them set at restricted user. Is there a way around this? Am
I able to create another account type that is a little more forgiving then
the restricted user?
1 answer Last reply
More about user account types

    In the Professional version of XP there is a Power User account, but I don't
    think that is available in Home edition.

    You may need to upgrade to Pro to get that account type.

    "sparky" wrote:

    > I have Windows XP sp2 Home edition. It comes with three user account types,
    > administrator, restricted user, and guest. There are a few games my kids have
    > that pop up a window requiring the user to have administrator rights to run
    > the software. I really do not want to give the kids full access rights to the
    > computer. I have them set at restricted user. Is there a way around this? Am
    > I able to create another account type that is a little more forgiving then
    > the restricted user?

Windows XP