Packard Bell Master CD

Last response: in Computer Brands
February 10, 2005 1:33:43 AM

Sir/Ma’am,

I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
It’s missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
They’re in the Philippines and I’m on the other side of the ocean.

I’ll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
cd.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

More about : packard bell master

February 10, 2005 4:58:54 PM

mcj wrote:

> Sir/Ma’am,
>
> I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
> She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
> original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
> It’s missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
> a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
> niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
> homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
> They’re in the Philippines and I’m on the other side of the ocean.
>
> I’ll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
> cd.
>
> Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Would it not be easier to just download the drivers for your modem???
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 7:32:30 PM

Does the system tell you the adaptor is missing or no modem found or do you
see there is no icon for dial-up adaptor? What is the part # on your disk
now?
April 15, 2005 10:11:16 AM

first of all you ring pcservicecall in nottingham england - they can give
you the number for paackard bell in holland who will send out a replacement
dick for a price

hope this helps
"mcj" <calayvt@sba.attmil.ne.jp> wrote in message
> Sir/Ma'am,
>
> I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
> She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
> original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
> It's missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
> a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
> niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
> homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
> They're in the Philippines and I'm on the other side of the ocean.
>
> I'll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
> cd.
>
> Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 4:37:51 PM

"a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in Holland
had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to its
revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from various
sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:11:16 GMT, "fixthatfoto" <fixthatfoto@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>first of all you ring pcservicecall in nottingham england - they can give
>you the number for paackard bell in holland who will send out a replacement
>dick for a price
>
>hope this helps
>"mcj" <calayvt@sba.attmil.ne.jp> wrote in message
>> Sir/Ma'am,
>>
>> I had an old computer, Packard Bell Model #1010, that I gave to my sister.
>> She tried to download the master CD that came with it to restore the
>> original set up of the cpu. However, the master cd has a factory defect.
>> It's missing the dial-up adaptor to access the internet. Where can I get
>> a new master cd for this computer? Please help me. My sister and my
>> niece are still very much using this computer for school projects,
>> homework, and most importantly communicating with me through email.
>> They're in the Philippines and I'm on the other side of the ocean.
>>
>> I'll greatly appreciate it if you can help me find a new master recovery
>> cd.
>>
>> Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 9:47:36 PM

> "a replacement dick for a price." I did not know that paackard bell in
> Holland
> had branched into reconstuctive surgery and organ transplants to add to
> its
> revenues! I assume that one is given some choice in selecting from
> various
> sizes and colors? ... Ben Myers

Ha ha now that Ben was a funny reply!
Elector