ATI AIW 9000 problems

I have an AIW 9000 on Win2k. It works fine for games, etc, and it used to
work fine for TV recording & playback.

However, recently, whenever I start the media center, it launches, displays
the splash screen, and then never comes up. The process is running (if
checked with Task Manager), but I never get a display to tune the TV or play
composite input, etc.

Is this a known problem of some sort? I tried installing the latest drivers
& WDM tonight, but no help.

Anyone with info is appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about 9000 problems

    What you can try is first look in the device manager for irq conflicts if
    there are no conflicts, try to put the card in another slot and startup the
    computer, it will find the "new" card and windows wil install it, maybe that
    will do the trick.

    And if you are using new drivers; the old drivers can still make problems.

    good luck!

    "Chris DiPierro" <cdipierr@llamas.org> schreef in bericht
    > I have an AIW 9000 on Win2k. It works fine for games, etc, and it used to
    > work fine for TV recording & playback.
    >
    > However, recently, whenever I start the media center, it launches,
    displays
    > the splash screen, and then never comes up. The process is running (if
    > checked with Task Manager), but I never get a display to tune the TV or
    play
    > composite input, etc.
    >
    > Is this a known problem of some sort? I tried installing the latest
    drivers
    > & WDM tonight, but no help.
    >
    > Anyone with info is appreciated.

Radeon TV ATI Graphics