Lotus Notes Problem

Hi all,

I hope you can help me with this problem...

We are using Lotus Notes 6.5 as our email client.
Now, when I set the user group of a certain account to "User" & even "Power
User", Lotus Notes will not run. It will only show the splash screen.
However, if I set the user group of a certain account to "Administrator",
Lotus Notes will run smoothly.

Have you guys experienced this problem?
I'm trying to avoid users from installing unwanted softwares or even change
the computer settings that's why I wanted to set domain accounts in the
local computer as "User" only.

Thanks in advance...

regards,
Dennis