How to delete entire Outlook Calendar appointments at once?

April 23, 2004 11:20:38 PM

I am trying to delete all appointments in my Outlook calendar. I know how to
do it one by one but that would take hours. Is there an associated file
folder that can be deleted in Microsoft Explorer?
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 11:20:39 PM

I asked same question in 'microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring' and I did
what was told to me. That worked.

Select display 'By Category', select all by Ctrl-A, and press Delete.

ThanQ...

"Alex Kaluzny" <kaluz1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I am trying to delete all appointments in my Outlook calendar. I know how
> do it one by one but that would take hours. Is there an associated file
> folder that can be deleted in Microsoft Explorer?

Anonymous
April 24, 2004 1:08:44 AM

Thanks Shanti, that did the trick.

"Shanti" <esm_quest@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I asked same question in 'microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring' and I did
> what was told to me. That worked.
>
> Select display 'By Category', select all by Ctrl-A, and press Delete.
>
> ThanQ...
>
> "Alex Kaluzny" <kaluz1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > I am trying to delete all appointments in my Outlook calendar. I know
how
> > do it one by one but that would take hours. Is there an associated file
> > folder that can be deleted in Microsoft Explorer?

December 25, 2012 4:15:20 PM

Bravo! It's been the solution I searched for long long time. It helps a lot to rearrange the messed up calendar after syn. I can now import the saved folder avoiding duplicated entries.
Thanks a million! Have a blessed Christmas!
!