Best drivers for X800 Pro?

I would like to know which drivers are the most stable and provide the best
compatibility with games while providing the best performance for a Radeon
X800 card. It would be nice if somebody would post their experience with
drivers and this card.

Thanks in advance,

Glzmo

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:40:11 GMT, Glzmo wrote:

> I would like to know which drivers are the most stable and provide the best
> compatibility with games while providing the best performance for a Radeon
> X800 card. It would be nice if somebody would post their experience with
> drivers and this card.

I have a Radeon x800 XT and have had good experiences with the 4.9 beta
drivers, the Omega drivers, and currently the 4.8 drivers.

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!

www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email.

On 8/20/2004 10:40 AM Glzmo brightened our day with:

>I would like to know which drivers are the most stable and provide the best
>compatibility with games while providing the best performance for a Radeon
>X800 card. It would be nice if somebody would post their experience with
>drivers and this card.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Glzmo

With catalyst drivers it usually depends specifically on which specific
games your playing. Some drivers completely screw up some games while
at the same time are perfect for another.

--
History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤

Dookie

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2004

ditto the positive experience with the 4.9 betas. 100% stable on xp sp2,
dx9.0c...even overclocking to XT-PE speeds on stock cooling (and a big cased
fan).

dookie