Radeon X800 Pro and Tribes 1 - problem1.jpg (0/1)

dman

I have the follwing system, P4 3.2, 1 GB ram, and the Radeon X800 Pro,
I have installed Starseige Tribes 1 on my system and when I go to to
set up the full screen graphics I set it to OpenGL Radeon X800....
(the card does support OpenGL) and I g o to setup for OpenGL, it gives
me 3 options: Generic, i470 and TNT/TNT2. I have tried all of these
settings and no matter what I do it seems that on OpenGL the size of
visible screen seems to shrink to follow the mouse, if I have the
mouse in the middle of the screen I will get a little box in the
middle of the screen of the actual program and the rest is black; if I
move the mouse to the appropriate corner I can get the full screen. (
have attached a screenshot as an example. Does anyone have any
ideas?? I am running Windows XP Home with SP2 and the 4.8 ATI Drivers.

thanks
Dman

dman

ok my ISP wouldnt let me attach the screen shot but it can be found
here: http://www.webwarriors.ca/misc/problem1.jpg