Profile selecting software?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Is there such a thing for quick switching of profiles of ATi cards? I'm
tired of going to display props, then ATi 3D just to switch profiles for
different games. Even better, is there an auto profile loader for each game?
:)

Many thanks!

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:16:51 +0100, "888" <UAC@marstation.mars.com>
wrote:

>Is there such a thing for quick switching of profiles of ATi cards? I'm
>tired of going to display props, then ATi 3D just to switch profiles for
>different games. Even better, is there an auto profile loader for each game?
>:)
>
>Many thanks!

Use Omega drivers (current is 4.7 .. 4.8's are a few days away or so)
and you will get along with a great o/c'er (radclock) you'll also get
radlinker which does exactly what you want to do. You can setup EVERY
feature in the display properites AND overclock on EACH shortcut you
have.

Another reason why I only use Omega's drivers and don't mind waiting 2
weeks after official releases to get the update. 4.8 is right around
the corner. :)

www.omegadrivers.net

he's just starting using annoying .wavs on the site! .. :mad:

Pluvious

888 wrote:

> Is there such a thing for quick switching of profiles of ATi cards?
> I'm tired of going to display props, then ATi 3D just to switch
> profiles for different games. Even better, is there an auto profile
> loader for each game? :)

ATi Tool or ATi Tray Tools.

Just google for them.

=- Brian Dickens

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Brian Dickens" <newsgroups@(remove-this-part)briandickens.demon.nl> wrote
in message news:20vVc.888$Ue.35@text.usenetserver.com...
> 888 wrote:
>
> > Is there such a thing for quick switching of profiles of ATi cards?
> > I'm tired of going to display props, then ATi 3D just to switch
> > profiles for different games. Even better, is there an auto profile
> > loader for each game? :)
>
> ATi Tool or ATi Tray Tools.
>
> Just google for them.

I knew there would be! Thanks very much! :))))

On 8/20/2004 5:02 PM Pluvious brightened our day with:

>On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 23:16:51 +0100, "888" <UAC@marstation.mars.com>
>wrote:
>
>>s there such a thing for quick switching of profiles of ATi cards? I'm
>>tired of going to display props, then ATi 3D just to switch profiles for
>>different games. Even better, is there an auto profile loader for each game?
>>

>Use Omega drivers (current is 4.7 .. 4.8's are a few days away or so)
>and you will get along with a great o/c'er (radclock) you'll also get
>radlinker which does exactly what you want to do. You can setup EVERY
>feature in the display properites AND overclock on EACH shortcut you
>have.

You can also get radlinker independent of the omega drivers.

http://www28.brinkster.com/chrisww1942/download.htm
or

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men