ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!! ALERT!!! IT'S ON THE STREET....

The excellent seasonal elixir "Samuel Adams Double Bock" has hit the
shelves of your local Krogers and soon will appear in your favorite
bootleggers shop... Remain calm, let's do this in a controlled
manner... We mustn't all race out into the street at the same time,
slamming our doors in unison... This could cause another devestating
earthquake... We'll start with the "A's" followed by the "B's" in five
minutes and continue through the "Z's"... Remember your neighbors and
keep your purchases to a minimum.... I've finished 4 and am working on
my 5th... A six pack, at 8.5% ABV equals a pint of scotch... I'm
fading.... This is the best I can do with a drunken pots... :) Glad I
bought 4 cases....

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn@airmail.net> wrote in message
> The excellent seasonal elixir "Samuel Adams Double Bock" has hit the
> shelves of your local Krogers and soon will appear in your favorite
> bootleggers shop... Remain calm, let's do this in a controlled
> manner... We mustn't all race out into the street at the same time,
> slamming our doors in unison... This could cause another devestating
> earthquake... We'll start with the "A's" followed by the "B's" in five
> minutes and continue through the "Z's"... Remember your neighbors and
> keep your purchases to a minimum.... I've finished 4 and am working on
> my 5th... A six pack, at 8.5% ABV equals a pint of scotch... I'm
> fading.... This is the best I can do with a drunken pots... :) Glad I
> bought 4 cases....
>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
> sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
> the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
> and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Woo Hoo! Time to go get mine!

Too late, the E.s got the last of it... Greedy bastards.... :)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:08:38 -0500, "HockeyTownUSA"
<magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:

>"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn@airmail.net> wrote in message
>> The excellent seasonal elixir "Samuel Adams Double Bock" has hit the
>> shelves of your local Krogers and soon will appear in your favorite
>> bootleggers shop... Remain calm, let's do this in a controlled
>> manner... We mustn't all race out into the street at the same time,
>> slamming our doors in unison... This could cause another devestating
>> earthquake... We'll start with the "A's" followed by the "B's" in five
>> minutes and continue through the "Z's"... Remember your neighbors and
>> keep your purchases to a minimum.... I've finished 4 and am working on
>> my 5th... A six pack, at 8.5% ABV equals a pint of scotch... I'm
>> fading.... This is the best I can do with a drunken pots... :) Glad I
>> bought 4 cases....
>>

>> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
>> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
>> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
>> sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
>> the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
>> and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
>
>Woo Hoo! Time to go get mine!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

I didn't compose this but I love it!!!

> Too late, the E.s got the last of it... Greedy bastards.... :)
>
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:08:38 -0500, "HockeyTownUSA"
> <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn@airmail.net> wrote in message
>>> The excellent seasonal elixir "Samuel Adams Double Bock" has hit the
>>> shelves of your local Krogers and soon will appear in your favorite
>>> bootleggers shop... Remain calm, let's do this in a controlled
>>> manner... We mustn't all race out into the street at the same time,
>>> slamming our doors in unison... This could cause another devestating
>>> earthquake... We'll start with the "A's" followed by the "B's" in five
>>> minutes and continue through the "Z's"... Remember your neighbors and
>>> keep your purchases to a minimum.... I've finished 4 and am working on
>>> my 5th... A six pack, at 8.5% ABV equals a pint of scotch... I'm
>>> fading.... This is the best I can do with a drunken pots... :) Glad I
>>> bought 4 cases....
>>>

>>> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
>>> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
>>> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
>>> sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in
>>> the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
>>> and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
>>
>>Woo Hoo! Time to go get mine!
>>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
> sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
> the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
> thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
> WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
>
> I didn't compose this but I love it!!!
Hockeytown, as a fellow Saugus resident, the Kappy store on rt. 1 has the
double bock. Paulps did not check the price

> I've finished 4 and am working on my 5th... A six pack, at 8.5% ABV equals
> a pint of scotch...

A six pack ... Brilliant!!!

You're not supposed to drink ALL the beer you bought in one sitting. But
then again, there is no golden rule I guess. ;)