Packard Bell LS1973 still kickin'

Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin' it for a
while now but she's got life left.
3 answers Last reply
More about packard bell ls1973 kickin
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    John wrote:
    > Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin'
    it for a
    > while now but she's got life left.

    So John,.....How old is the computer?

    Bill
  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    OEM 1998. I believe the board was manufactured in 97. Can't believe it's
    been that long, wow.

    <ss454_@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > John wrote:
    > > Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin'
    > it for a
    > > while now but she's got life left.
    >

    > So John,.....How old is the computer?
    >
    > Bill

  3. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    I have an old PB from 1998, a PB 910, that is running Windows XP
    Professional even. Still use it everyday. I'm typing this on it, in fact.
    Runs as good as the day I bought it. In fact, actually MUCH better with XP
    on it instead of that crash and burn Windows 9x OS. Only thing I've ever
    done to it, besides upgrade the OS, is it now has 384MB's memory instead of
    the original 64MB's.

    "John" <noway@amIgivingitouthere.com> wrote in message
    > OEM 1998. I believe the board was manufactured in 97. Can't believe it's
    > been that long, wow.
    >

    > <ss454_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> John wrote:
    >> > Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin'
    >> it for a
    >> > while now but she's got life left.
    >>

    >> So John,.....How old is the computer?
    >>
    >> Bill