Packard Bell LS1973 still kickin'

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
February 13, 2005 3:04:37 AM

Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin' it for a
while now but she's got life left.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 5:41:18 PM

John wrote:
> Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin'
it for a
> while now but she's got life left.

So John,.....How old is the computer?

Bill
February 16, 2005 7:23:34 AM

OEM 1998. I believe the board was manufactured in 97. Can't believe it's
been that long, wow.

<ss454_@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> John wrote:
> > Can you believe that this thing is still kickin? I've been chasin'
> it for a
> > while now but she's got life left.
>

> So John,.....How old is the computer?
>
> Bill

February 16, 2005 6:29:00 PM

I have an old PB from 1998, a PB 910, that is running Windows XP
Professional even. Still use it everyday. I'm typing this on it, in fact.
Runs as good as the day I bought it. In fact, actually MUCH better with XP
on it instead of that crash and burn Windows 9x OS. Only thing I've ever
done to it, besides upgrade the OS, is it now has 384MB's memory instead of
the original 64MB's.

!