ATI AIW and SPDIF output

I have a ATI All-in-Wonder 7500 VE card and am using it with the
latest catalyst drivers and MMC 8.x.

The problem is: I'm able to get the SPDIF output working with the ATI
DVD player, but not other DVD players such as PowerDVD 4.x

Windows XP does show a device called "ATI Theater Rage Audio", but I'm
not how to make non-ATI multimedia applications use this device.

Any tips would be highly appreciated.

-Arun

The SPDIF connector is working correctly and in the manner in which it was
designed. The audio output from other DVD programs such as PowerDVD will
only come from your soundcards outputs and not from the AIW's output. Sorry
that's the way it is.

Crimson Liar