Available Wireless network options greyed out

After upgrading to XP-Pro my View Available Wireless Network Option is greyed out. I've cheked to make sure Wireless Zero configuration is running, it is, any ideas?

What version of Windows XP Pro are you running?
What SP/QFEs do you have installed?

--
For more information, go to http://www.microsoft.com/wifi/