HELP - different users on my pc can see ALL the files

WIN XP - I've created other user accounts, with only the most basic
permissions. Yet, all users can see all the files and directories in the c
drive. I (the administrator) right click a file and tried to select 'make
folder private' but it's greyed out and unclickable. My pc is NTFS so should
be allowed to......any help or advice would be great.

Solved! please ignore post.

"Ben00001" wrote:

> WIN XP - I've created other user accounts, with only the most basic
> permissions. Yet, all users can see all the files and directories in the c
> drive. I (the administrator) right click a file and tried to select 'make
> folder private' but it's greyed out and unclickable. My pc is NTFS so should
> be allowed to......any help or advice would be great.

try to make that change booting your pc in a safe mode

kovik