Microsoft Spyware Beta 1 and Windows Security Center

I installed Microsoft Spyware Beta 1 as soon as it came out, and to the date
it have not had any problem. Except, for Windows Security Center that keep
telling me that an antivirus isn't installed in my pc. I know it is not a big
deal for WSC to dont find it as long as it is working, but i wonder if
someone out there knows how to make WSC to reconize MSB1.
TIA,
Max

Max;
It won't because Microsoft AntiSpyware is not an anti virus program.
You still need antivirus protection.
Since you get that warning, you either do not have a current anti virus
program or it is not recognized by the Security Center.
Microsoft AntiSpyware checks for and cleans spyware not viruses:

Also see:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/security.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]