creating a GPO to enable Windows XP Firewall

March 3, 2005 12:01:04 PM

Hi,

I am looking for information of how to setup a policy to enable XP Firewall
on a on PC's for a group of people in our company. I do not want to edit the
default domain policy until I have this fully tested.

March 3, 2005 2:12:24 PM

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!