creating a GPO to enable Windows XP Firewall

Hi,

I am looking for information of how to setup a policy to enable XP Firewall
on a on PC's for a group of people in our company. I do not want to edit the
default domain policy until I have this fully tested.

More about creating enable windows firewall

    Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "NK" wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | I am looking for information of how to setup a policy to enable XP Firewall
    | on a on PC's for a group of people in our company. I do not want to edit the
    | default domain policy until I have this fully tested.
    |
    | Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Policy Firewalls Windows XP