pci express cards

anyone know some good pci express card on the market at the moment and
if so can someone plz give me a link :p

andi

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2004

:=The Stinger=: <nowpressmebaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cgh1gd$27h6$1@arachne.labyrinth.net.au>...
> anyone know some good pci express card on the market at the moment and
> if so can someone plz give me a link :p

I'm using a Gigabyte X600 Pro whilst I wait for the X800XT to come
out. Got mine in the UK from www.dabs.co.uk

what bout in australia??
any sites??

Andi wrote:
> :=The Stinger=: <nowpressmebaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cgh1gd$27h6$1@arachne.labyrinth.net.au>...
>
>>anyone know some good pci express card on the market at the moment and
>>if so can someone plz give me a link :p
>

> I'm using a Gigabyte X600 Pro whilst I wait for the X800XT to come
> out. Got mine in the UK from www.dabs.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS