Can't remove trojan by any means

I have a trojan on my computer (tgvnjmb6.exe). I cannot remove it by using
anything- I've tried norton (updated) , spybot, adaware, spyware doctor,
advanced uninstaller, hijackthis, keylogger killer, and xoft spy. Ive tried
manually deleting the file in both normal windows and dos.

I cant get it off and its reallly annoying. I have a suspicion that it
downloads spyware too.

Any suggestions?
5 answers Last reply
More about remove trojan means

    try this

    http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter/

    Martin the Third wrote:
    > I have a trojan on my computer (tgvnjmb6.exe). I cannot remove it by using
    > anything- I've tried norton (updated) , spybot, adaware, spyware doctor,
    > advanced uninstaller, hijackthis, keylogger killer, and xoft spy. Ive tried
    > manually deleting the file in both normal windows and dos.
    >
    > I cant get it off and its reallly annoying. I have a suspicion that it
    > downloads spyware too.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    cheaper solutions can be found at
    www.anti-trojan-software-reviews.com

    Martin the Third wrote:
    > I have a trojan on my computer (tgvnjmb6.exe). I cannot remove it by using
    > anything- I've tried norton (updated) , spybot, adaware, spyware doctor,
    > advanced uninstaller, hijackthis, keylogger killer, and xoft spy. Ive tried
    > manually deleting the file in both normal windows and dos.
    >
    > I cant get it off and its reallly annoying. I have a suspicion that it
    > downloads spyware too.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    you might be able to find specific information about your particular
    Trojan at www.anti-trojan.org

    Martin the Third wrote:
    > I have a trojan on my computer (tgvnjmb6.exe). I cannot remove it by using
    > anything- I've tried norton (updated) , spybot, adaware, spyware doctor,
    > advanced uninstaller, hijackthis, keylogger killer, and xoft spy. Ive tried
    > manually deleting the file in both normal windows and dos.
    >
    > I cant get it off and its reallly annoying. I have a suspicion that it
    > downloads spyware too.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    I have the benefit of having removed a few like this. There is no 'one'
    great way to do it. But if your sure you have isolated the EXE you should be
    able to delete it either....... (in order)

    Windows Safe Mode
    Booting off a Windows 98 start-up floppy (DOS)
    If NTFS use XP CD-ROM and boot into repair mode.

    Make a note of the time the file was first created (before you delete it)
    and search using this date and time as your search criteria. Inspect &
    Delete files installed within minutes of this as these could cause the
    problem on the next line.
    If you're deleting it and it keeps coming back, then kill processes until it
    doesn't.
    Have you tried system restore? Send your PC back in time !

    I've often been tempted but never had to do a reinstall yet.

    Good luck.

    David

    "Martin the Third" <Martin the Third@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:6A3930C5-99AD-413F-B5B6-2700CEA8EC92@microsoft.com...
    >I have a trojan on my computer (tgvnjmb6.exe). I cannot remove it by using
    > anything- I've tried norton (updated) , spybot, adaware, spyware doctor,
    > advanced uninstaller, hijackthis, keylogger killer, and xoft spy. Ive
    > tried
    > manually deleting the file in both normal windows and dos.
    >
    > I cant get it off and its reallly annoying. I have a suspicion that it
    > downloads spyware too.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    Try downloading a fully-functional 30 day trial of TrojanRemover here:
    http://www.simplysup.com/tremover/download.html

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "David" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >I have the benefit of having removed a few like this. There is no 'one'
    >great way to do it. But if your sure you have isolated the EXE you should
    >be able to delete it either....... (in order)
    >
    > Windows Safe Mode
    > Booting off a Windows 98 start-up floppy (DOS)
    > If NTFS use XP CD-ROM and boot into repair mode.
    >
    > Make a note of the time the file was first created (before you delete it)
    > and search using this date and time as your search criteria. Inspect &
    > Delete files installed within minutes of this as these could cause the
    > problem on the next line.
    > If you're deleting it and it keeps coming back, then kill processes until
    > it doesn't.
    > Have you tried system restore? Send your PC back in time !
    >
    > I've often been tempted but never had to do a reinstall yet.
    >
    > Good luck.
    >
    > David
    >

    > "Martin the Third" <Martin the Third@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:6A3930C5-99AD-413F-B5B6-2700CEA8EC92@microsoft.com...
    >>I have a trojan on my computer (tgvnjmb6.exe). I cannot remove it by using
    >> anything- I've tried norton (updated) , spybot, adaware, spyware doctor,
    >> advanced uninstaller, hijackthis, keylogger killer, and xoft spy. Ive
    >> tried
    >> manually deleting the file in both normal windows and dos.
    >>
    >> I cant get it off and its reallly annoying. I have a suspicion that it
    >> downloads spyware too.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions?

Trojan Spyware Windows XP