Your question
Closed

Fill in the BLANK

Last response: in News & Leisure
September 3, 2010 11:40:57 PM

Obama is first going to ______ the economy, then hes going to ______ the world

More about : fill blank

September 3, 2010 11:59:59 PM

Obama is first going to pwn the economy, then hes going to give AIDS to the world
September 4, 2010 12:13:52 AM

lie about, lie to.
Related resources
September 4, 2010 1:11:35 AM

Speaking of AIDS the best quote i've seen about Obama's economic policies is "Trying to spend your way out of debt is like trying to f--k your way out of AIDS"

As to the original question "Obama is first going to destroy the economy, then hes going to tour the world."
September 4, 2010 2:28:22 AM

Obama going to vacate the economy, then hes going to vacation the world?
Sounds about right
September 5, 2010 10:06:25 AM

anort3 said:

As to the original question "Obama is first going to destroy the economy, then hes going to tour the world."

No. That what he has Michelle for.

I can however see him going to Thailand.

Pull your minds out of the gutter. :non:  Thailand has about 400 golf courses - a lot for such a small country.
September 5, 2010 1:20:50 PM

Actually I think he is doing a good job given the circumstances.

Tightening up on fiscal policy, trying to balance foreign and domestic issues.

He projects a good image internationally.

Better than the previous 3 or 4 presidents you have had.

I give him a 4 out of 5 but he gets a bit unstable when overclocked ... I recommend water cooling.

He should not answer questions off the cuff ... under pressure.

September 5, 2010 1:24:26 PM

Hes grown the federal government by 25%, our debt/spending has tripled since the beginning of our country just in his 2 years in office.
I agree, he projects a better international image than the last 3 presidents, but hes really losing it at home
September 5, 2010 1:32:00 PM

The oil spill and bad weather of late hasn't helped.

At least your unemployment has dropped below 10% now ...

Groth is below 1% but the overall economic outlook is now better.

Reign in your debt ... cut defence spending.

Rent out those Aircraft Carriers for cruises ... zero problems with pirates down the East coast of Africa !!
September 5, 2010 4:45:18 PM

The oil spill was Bush's fault. As was the bad weather. The all too numerous to mention 'incintives' directed at creating bigger government as a solution and the impending jobs this ideology was to create is a rousing failure, DUH. If 'incentives' were directed at private business eighteen months ago the minimum number of new jobs being created to sustain at break even would be at hand all along, which it is not. Obama has always had a government job and he smells the part. The employment and 'growth' numbers are now factually hopeless under Obama solutions. Obama's approval rating is Anemic, with a capital A, and certainly lower than any of his recent predecessors in recent times including Bush at his lowest approval level. See Jimmy Carter for any comparison you make to his predessors.

You are welcome to have them him and call him yours.

Obama's image can go lower, which I am betting is a sure thing given time and a bit of history behind his presidency. If comparing Obama to past Presidents, Carter is the closest. Especially in view of Carter being the 'peace treaty' president. Show me one Carter peace treaty, and there were so many, that is worth the paper it is written on today.

Been there, done that.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2586/carter23457.jpg

I see you are watching too much CNN again, eh? ;) 

September 5, 2010 5:03:05 PM

Obama wil DENY any actions of his being worthless on the economy, and then BLAME it all on a former president 2 years ago.
Ive heard he has a new spokesman or two for his new proposals

Its all Bushes fault claims one

Then, with Obamas wizardry, hes created the very thing thatll turn this economy around, being shown here by another firm supporter of his admin, showing the new miracle itself

September 5, 2010 5:30:09 PM

It's Bush's fault.

September 5, 2010 5:43:37 PM

Why not shut down the gulf, whats a job anyways?

Only 8% of Obama’s Cabinet ever had a Real Job
By thomasjeffersonclubblog
Here’s a link to a list of how many people in cabinets of past presidents had a real job (work in the private sector, not a government job.)

Obama had 8%!??

Next lowest was Kennedy with 30% and Carter with 32%.

Highest was Eisenhower at 57% with Reagan right behind at 56% and GW Bush at 55%.

Eight percent is pathetic. How can people who have never worked in a non-government job (some might just say have never worked) understand anything about how the free market works?

The answer is that they can’t, and that’s part of the reason (in addition to their skewed world view) they are mucking things up so badly.

In addition, according to the evaluation made by Lloyd Blankfein, the percentage of Obama top advisors with actual private sector work experience (other than being an attorney,) is 0.0%!

Any wonder why the Obama administration is mucking things up so badly?

NdP
http://thomasjeffersonclubblog.wordpress.com/2010/07/25...
September 5, 2010 6:03:35 PM

For the first time Americans can be damn proud of him for for knowing what He's talking about on important issues.

September 5, 2010 6:29:34 PM

Important? Naw, hes just tired man, reeeeaaaallllll tired.
Im thinkinh the US is finally getting a glimpse of this made for politic only, hands off, throw money at it, only let the government do it, non private sector robot
Problem with him is, can you convict a man with no convictions?
September 6, 2010 10:22:15 PM

Reynod said:

He can't speak at all without a teleprompter
September 6, 2010 10:47:56 PM

In respect to raynod's comment, it's funny to see how view points change due to distance, culture, image, etc. And yes, the economy still $ucks. There were a few (minority) of economists telling that we may have a double dip, frankly, that is a possibility considering most Americans don't even know basic financial literacy skill. For example, in my AP Gov't class last year, there was a 1 week unit on the "Economy". The people in this class couldn't even calculate compound interest!!!! Not to mention they had no clue about minimum payments, The Fed,etc. Don't get me wrong, these are some smart people (as in class average GPA was ~ 3.5/4.0) but they still fail at these things. People didn't even know about a CD (and seriously... one kid though CD as in Compact Disk) or stocks/bonds for that matter. It was funny seeing how 70% of the class didn't know that inflation has been increasing so far. I'm not saying that I knew everything, for example,I didn't know about the FICO score and a few other stuff, but I knew more than others in the class. This could be due to the demographics of the class/school ( mostly upper class, and upper middle class; basically, 25-40% of the people drove "luxury" cars. The lowest car any one drove were Honda Civic from at least 2003). The schools got a pretty bad rep due to the VT shooting as 2 or 3 of the people involved went to this school. The school does quite well academically imo (class average for my class of 2010 was IIRC 3.3/4.0). But that's not important.....

Anyways, I believe no one can understand exactly how the economy works. Economics is NOT a science. There are no fundamental laws like in mathematics in economics.

PS: JD,badge,et al, who did you guys vote for?
September 6, 2010 11:00:33 PM

First off, look at whos running the curriculum, as theyre part of the union (hint)
Look at my earlier post, showing only 8% of Obamas cabinet ever having a job.
Also, in several DNCs (democratic national conventions), where the reps are there to vote in the Dem candidate for pres, there were NO business reps in the entirety of it

Its not only church n state, but church n state n business for some
September 6, 2010 11:21:56 PM

I've been a registered Independent since my girlfriend's dad, the mayor of the town I grew up in, asked me to vote for him in 1973 when I turned 18 and could vote. I was born when Eisenhower was President. My parents were classic FDR Democrats. I had an uncle named Franklin Delano. I guess with thirteen kids and a leg lost in a coal mine accident, my grandfather was grateful for the 100+ federal agencies FDR created to put people back to work. Those agencies included Social Security being created. It was WWII that put us back to work. My dad was too young for WWII, but served one year on the ground in the 1st Marine divison in Korea. My mom worked on an aircraft assembly line during WW11 making planes for the war. Rosey the Riveter. Well, I dislike all the top DEMs today except Bill Clinton. ALL of them. I'm 55 and hope I can see them die off one by one when I outlive them ALL. Obama is a smart guy lawyer (so is my friend's 25 year old son) who is terribly out of place as our president and guy who runs on blind ambition and an acute ongoing case of lack of rectitude. He is a habitual liar.

I bet JSC remembers the 50's and 60's being born in the mid 40's. JDJ has never really let on to his age. My guess would be mid 30's to around 40. Shadow I know Jr. High is still fresh in your mind. 8). My wife did a picture collage of my 18 year old son this afternoon. Brought back a lot of memories of raising a teenager through high school. My daughter is 23 and has a year left to get her Master's in Psych and become a licensed therapist. My wife is a Dr. and only knows how to fix people. She votes for who I tell her to. 8) /end rant about me
September 6, 2010 11:49:47 PM

I remember Grand Funks T.N.U.C. (hint)
September 7, 2010 4:32:11 AM

Well, November 1972 St. Louis Keil Auditorium Grand Funk railroad was my first Rock concert. Todd Rundgren produced We're An American Band I believe. The high school bud I went to the concert with has since seen Todd Rundgren maybe 100 times or thereabouts. He mailed me a Grand Funk railroad bumper/guitar case sticker a while back. Funny, my buddies use to cover We're An American Band when they were the best cover band in the area back in high school. I always tagged along and played at band practice. No one had a sign of an 21 year old ID. None of us! Party on! LMAO!

BTW if you like Todd Rundgren at all his Live in Japan DVD is far out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33EqDdPcdI

September 7, 2010 8:00:24 PM

72? It was Aerosmith, Dr Hook and ZZ Top, on a stage in the shape of Texas

Edit I think it was 73 back then, as I was obviously having too much fun in those days
September 7, 2010 8:24:37 PM

I listened to AM radio Hits starting in1964. Before that I played my Dad's hillbilly records. Hank Williams and the like. I played the guitar to CCR back in the 60's when it came out. Before that I bought hundreds of 45's from the mid 60's. I had a lot of old Beatle Capitol 45's and Paul Revere and the Raiders were a fav. The Beach Boys. I gave my Pet Sounds 33rpm LP to my cousin from Idaho. Music/songs really bring back a lot of memories when you hear certain ones.

Dr. Hook and the Medicine show. Dr. John right place, wrong time tune what's the difference. Three Dog Night. Now there was cocaine riddled singer worth notable mention. Then the BeeGee's. I saw SNF at the drive in. Then I became a disco king. Somedays it's like KC and the Sunshine band are still tops! But that's the way I like it uh huh.

So JDJ is a 50's chile? No way. A 60's voodoo chile I now realize.

ZZtop kicks major butt. One of all time my favs. Fun music!

Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac,
I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back.
They sportin' short dresses, wearin' spike-heel shoes,
They smokin' Lucky Strikes, and wearing nylons too.
'Cause we bad, we nationwide.
Yeah we bad, we nationwide.

heck 'ya
September 7, 2010 11:01:59 PM

badge you didn't mention Nadine ... I thought she was your sister?

How many Darryl's are there in your familiy btw?
September 8, 2010 12:03:45 AM

Well, my great, great grandmother Darryl 'Floppy Tomahawk' Dundee for one. Then there's my great, great, great grandfather Darryl 'Quivering Elbows' Gillard. I have an aunt Darryl, but everyone calls her by her nickname. Belinda Yellow Rabbitglue.
September 8, 2010 1:15:11 AM

AKA "Uncle Darryl"
September 8, 2010 2:04:50 AM

I think I finally understand.
Obama claims the republicans have nothing new to say, its all their fault, and political correctness is the bomb.
I think he just needs to understand what the word classified means, and someday, itll all come to him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfXuk6aWJc&feature=play...
September 8, 2010 2:36:20 AM

I've heard it has gotten so bad for the president He claims when He says the sky is blue, his opposition has the nerve to say, "nuhn-unnhh, Afghanistan is your baby now chump." I hope you enjoy this. I certainly found it a masterpiece of sorts.

September 8, 2010 2:57:19 AM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
I think I finally understand.

The 25 second hint to understanding.

September 8, 2010 3:05:58 AM

I personally love Hopes one liner about politics
"No one party is smart enough or powerful enough to fool all the people all the time, thats why we have two"
September 8, 2010 3:25:20 AM

Sums most of what I have to say to him.

September 8, 2010 3:31:55 AM

How apropo was Joe Friday? The more the things change, the more they stay the same
September 8, 2010 4:16:00 AM

I have a friend who is an editor at this newspaper. The paper has a strong liberal bias. Interesting to read this article today regarding another one of Obama's 'fix all' bail outs, appropriation, billion dollar bonanzas whatever you call them. Even these Libs can see how Obama works. Disgraceful.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_16012970?source...

Quote:

To jump-start the economy, the Obama administration unveiled measures Monday and Tuesday that look a whole lot like yesterday's stimulus ideas that provided little bang for the taxpayer buck.

And like before, the proposals do nothing to stimulate consumer demand for goods and services that account for 70 percent of our gross domestic product.

President Barack Obama wants to put some $50 billion into our transportation infrastructure to fix roads, railroads and airport runways. Businesses will get tax breaks on capital expenditures and for research and development. As for the wounded housing industry, the feds want the Federal Housing Administration to allow banks to refinance underwater mortgages by reducing principal by 10 percent.

So what is new and exciting here? Not much.

*Sharpton voodoo fix America. Takes some strong pharmecuticals to think this stuff up while in political office. I be hyptomitized.

September 8, 2010 8:38:12 PM

JAYDEEJOHN said:
Obama is first going to ______ the economy, then hes going to ______ the world

I have a few:

- "Nationalize," "apologize"
- "Destroy," "surrender the country to"
- "Strangle," "continue to embarrass us in front of"
- "F*ck," "bend over for all of the tin-pot dictators in"

This would be heaps of fun if it weren't true!
September 8, 2010 8:57:35 PM

Reynod said:
Actually I think he is doing a good job given the circumstances.

Tightening up on fiscal policy, trying to balance foreign and domestic issues.

You're saying that about Barack Obama?!?! :lol:  The fool has run up deficits three times higher than the previous record. His foreign policy is little more than an "America sucks" apology tour and his domestic agenda is "how much Marxian legislation can we cram through over the people's protests?"

Quote:
He projects a good image internationally.

Not if you are an American, he doesn't. He is an embarrassment to my country as kissing the butt of every two-bit dictator out there doesn't exactly reflect well on America.

Quote:
Better than the previous 3 or 4 presidents you have had.

No. There are only a handful of them that have been worse than him. He'll be thankful if he's only remembered as being as bad as Jimmy Carter, who was unquestionably the worst president in the previous 50 years.

Quote:
I give him a 4 out of 5 but he gets a bit unstable when overclocked ... I recommend water cooling.

That's Joe Biden- very unstable and in dire need of better cooling. If Obama was a computer, he'd be Steve Jobs' wet dream of a machine- costs a hundred thousand dollars, has a level of hype that not even Apple can generate, and tells you what to do rather than the other way around.

Quote:

I think he should, since he occasionally offers a rare glimpse into what he is really thinking when he is asked an off-the-cuff question and answer before he can stop himself. What he really thinks is pretty goddamned scary and his DNCC handlers very carefully craft teleprompted responses to have him read so he doesn't accidentally let on what he's really thinking. His handlers don't want him to accidentally tell anybody things like "haven't you earned enough?" and instead to give paragraphs and paragraphs of carefully-worded and intentionally vague rhetoric about "fairness" and "social justice." If he gets asked an off-the-cuff question and starts stammering and stuttering, it's all over as his lawyer filter is engaged and he tries to say nothing until his handlers can feed him prepared remarks. What he's really thinking gets buried in thousands of pages of legislation "that we have to pass and then we will understand it." (Nancy Pelosi's words, not his.)
September 8, 2010 9:26:55 PM

5762,18,130943 said:
In respect to raynod's comment, it's funny to see how view points change due to distance, culture, image, etc. And yes, the economy still $ucks. There were a few (minority) of economists telling that we may have a double dip, frankly, that is a possibility considering most Americans don't even know basic financial literacy skill. For example, in my AP Gov't class last year, there was a 1 week unit on the "Economy". The people in this class couldn't even calculate compound interest!!!! Not to mention they had no clue about minimum payments, The Fed,etc. Don't get me wrong, these are some smart people (as in class average GPA was ~ 3.5/4.0) but they still fail at these things. People didn't even know about a CD (and seriously... one kid though CD as in Compact Disk) or stocks/bonds for that matter. It was funny seeing how 70% of the class didn't know that inflation has been increasing so far. I'm not saying that I knew everything, for example,I didn't know about the FICO score and a few other stuff, but I knew more than others in the class.

I bet that has quite a bit to do with few teachers actually understand algebra, which is needed to understand basic economics. If the teachers don't understand what they're going to be teaching, how are they going to be teaching it to students? They aren't. Case in point: I took a college econ class for a gen-ed requirement and was put in a midlevel class with a bunch of econ majors because the entry-level class was full. I ended up having to explain the material to a lot of the other students in my class because I was the only one that understood the math. I wasn't even an econ major, I was an engineering major. All of the math that was needed was basic algebra with figuring out slopes and intercepts and such, which is eighth-grade-level material. And these were college sophomores for the most part. :pfff: 

Quote:
This could be due to the demographics of the class/school ( mostly upper class, and upper middle class; basically, 25-40% of the people drove "luxury" cars. The lowest car any one drove were Honda Civic from at least 2003). The schools got a pretty bad rep due to the VT shooting as 2 or 3 of the people involved went to this school. The school does quite well academically imo (class average for my class of 2010 was IIRC 3.3/4.0). But that's not important.....

You must go to school in a ritzy neighborhood where there are a lot of clueless entitled little brats running around. They go to school and expect to be given As and Bs, and they get them so they can go party for six years at college, or else Mommy and Daddy go yell at the teacher. I went to a smaller-town public school and the newest car any kid had was a two-year-old two-door Ford Explorer. The only luxury cars there were a 20-year-old Mercedes S-class, a battered Acura Integra that had gotten into at least one wreck before that guy bought it, and an old decrepit '70s Cadillac luxury barge or two. Most of the rest of the luxury cars around now like Infinitis and Lexuses were introduced in the late 80s and early 90s and were too new and too expensive for high-schoolers to buy at the time. BMWs were pretty uncommon around there and rarely showed up as used cars, and Audis old enough to be affordable were piles of crap and even high-school students knew to avoid. Generally the only very nice cars there were older muscle cars that a gearhead had painstakingly restored in the school's shop as part of his vo-tech auto training.

Quote:
Anyways, I believe no one can understand exactly how the economy works. Economics is NOT a science. There are no fundamental laws like in mathematics in economics.

You're right, as it has to deal with the actions of people. Mathematics is rational and thus predictable and reproducible, people are irrational and not predictable. There are some general trends we've figured out over time due to long-term observation, but that's about it.

Quote:
PS: JD,badge,et al, who did you guys vote for?

I voted for Bob Barr because I wasn't particularly fond of McCain nor of what the Republicans had done in the past several years. The big-L Libertarians are sometimes a bit out there with a few of their proposals, but their heart is in the right place and I'd rather support them than support an almost-a-Democrat like McCain.
[/quote]
September 8, 2010 9:31:31 PM

Heres one POV
Hes been likened to JFK, who by todays standards would be way too far conservative to even run as a democrat.
JFK once said "Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country
Now, contrast that with Obama saying
But the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth and sort of basic issues of political and economic justice in this society and to that extent as radical as people try to characterize the Warren Court. It wasn’t that radical. 40;30 it didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the constitution. At least as it has been interpreted and the Warren Court interpreted it generally in the same way that the constitution is a document of negative liberties 40:43 Says what the states can’t do to you. Says what the federal govt cant do to you, but it doesn’t say what the federal govt or state govt must do on your behalf and that hasn’t shifted and I think one of the tragedies of the civil rights movement was that 41:01 the civil rights movement became so court focused. I think there was a tendency to lose track of the political and organizing activities 41:12 on the ground that are able to bring about the coalitions of power through which you bring about redistributive change.. 41:20 and in some ways we still suffer from that.
http://obamahood.org/complete-transcript-of-redistribut...
September 9, 2010 12:32:33 AM

MU_Engineer will you disclose which high school you wnet to in Missouri? I went to high school and college in St. Louis. I was born in St. Louis and lived there 31 years. I plan to go back in 2013 for my 40th HS reunion. Did I say that? You are spot on with those replys BTW. But, I know a lot of people who voted for him. Most of them will not again. They are pretty much hiding their faces by now. One friend in particular voted for Obama because Obama promised to pull the troops out of the war. Well, Obama is now responsible for Afghanistan. It's his baby, his way of doing things. My friend's son is now serving his seond tour in Afghanistan and getting shot at daily. Prior, he served two terms in Iraq. I think I have a picture somewher of his HumVee which was hit by an IUD, It's weird. My fiend is mad because a couple of us on the forum where we chat do not support Obama and feel Obama is not capable of making the military moves necessary to protect our interests in the region. Long story short here.

EDIT my friend sent a letter to Claire McCaskill complaing about his son being forced to serve 4 tours.
September 9, 2010 1:08:02 AM

MU_Engineer knows what this is and where it's located.

September 9, 2010 1:08:08 AM

Quote:
They go to school and expect to be given As and Bs, and they get them so they can go party for six years at college, or else Mommy and Daddy go yell at the teacher.

Sad but true. Last year, out grading scale was changed to due to parent pressure. An A(4.0) used to be 94% or better, now it is 90% or better. A hell of a lot of people had inflated grades because of this. Especially those who took "AP" classes which gave weighted 1.0 for the class (this used to be .5. Now even Honors classes get .5 which is a joke). Btw, this is a public school. This: http://www.fcps.edu/WestfieldHS/

Quote:
Case in point: I took a college econ class for a gen-ed requirement and was put in a midlevel class with a bunch of econ majors because the entry-level class was full. I ended up having to explain the material to a lot of the other students in my class because I was the only one that understood the math. I wasn't even an econ major, I was an engineering major. All of the math that was needed was basic algebra with figuring out slopes and intercepts and such, which is eighth-grade-level material. And these were college sophomores for the most part.

Oh the coincidence!
I'm the only Freshmen in my Econ 104 (Macroecon) class. lol. And yes, I'm a CS major. And yes, I'm taking it to fill my Gen Ed requirement :p .

Quote:
Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

Ahh... the good ol days eh? Too bad people don't care about their country any more. Esp, given the fact of things like this: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Obama-Justice-Department-ce...

Too many People are like sheep now imo. Just letting the gov't heard them to it's will. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, crazy, etc but we may have a revolution the likes of the Civil War in a few decades.

September 9, 2010 1:20:41 AM

@ shadow. Here's my high school. I went there 40 years ago. I am not kidding. The state is closing it.

There used to be huge race riots in the quad in the first scene of the first link. The buildings were always being seized/taken over. Back in the 40's and 50's my high school was ranked number one in the state academically!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Hq7QgNp_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N80A6rqfVHM&feature=fvw

MU_Engineer will not respond to this. He's too embarrased.

You Might Be A Missouri Redneck if....

You ever cut your grass and found a car.
You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.
Your stereo speakers used to belong to the Drive-in Theater.
Your boat has not left the drive-way in 15 years.
You own a homemade fur coat.
Chiggers are included on your list of top 5 hygiene concerns.
You burn your yard rather than mow it.
Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."
The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
Your wife's job requires her to wear an orange vest.
You were shooting pool when any of your kids were born.
You have the local taxidermist's number on speed dial.
You've ever hit a deer with your car...deliberately.
Your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos".
You think a chain saw is a musical instrument.
You've ever given rat traps as gifts.
Your coffee table used to be a cable spool.
You keep a can of RAID on the kitchen table.
Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
Your mother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
Every socket in your house breaks a fire code.
You've totaled every car you've ever owned.
There are more than five McDonald's bags in your car.

more...

The taillight covers of your car are made of red tape.
You've ever bathed with flea and tick soap.
You think "taking out the trash" means taking your in-laws to a movie.
You have every episode of Hee-Haw on tape.
You've ever been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
Your considered an expert on wormbeds.
Your kids take a siphon hose to "Show and Tell."
The dog catcher calls for a backup unit when visiting your house.
You've ever bought a used cap.
Your CB antenna is a danger to low-flying planes.
You pick your teeth from a catalog.
You've ever financed a tattoo.
You've ever stolen toilet paper.
You think a hot tub is a stolen bathroom fixture.
People hear your car a long time before they see it.
The gas pedal on your car is shaped like a bare foot.
You prefer car keys to Q-tips.
You take a fishing pole into Sea World.
You think a turtleneck is key ingredient for soup.

and still more...

You clothing designer is Oskosh B'Gosh
if you own a bolo tie.
you ever wore a tube top to a wedding.
if you ever wore a baseball cap to a wedding.
If your baseball cap says "Dekalb" or "Cat."
If the roof on your house has "MERRIMEC CAVERNS-JESSEE JAMES HIDEOUT" painted on it (WALL DRUG would qualify for this too)
You think the joke " a calf poked his head in the silo and said is my fodder in here?" is a knee slapper.
If you ever picked your teeth from a catalogue OR with a long piece of grass.
You think a Volvo is a part of the female anatomy.
If you have ever castrated anything.
if you ever broke a tooth on birdshot at dinner.
If your fishing poles leaning against the doorame have dired bait still on the hooks.
If you ever warn your kids not to go into a certain building on your property because it might fall in on them.
If all of your shoes have mud or poop on them.
If your bluejeans have cuffs.
if all of your wife's clothes are "stretch"
if there are packages in your freezer marked "Squirrel"
if you ever recieved a box of bandanna hankerchiefs for christmas

*Sorry to take this thread so far off topic. But that's the business I'm in.
September 10, 2010 2:28:50 AM

We dont need no stinkin Arizona law, tho I heard the easiest way to commit suicide is to get yourself elected mayor just south of the border
September 10, 2010 2:34:22 AM

If we built a fence, not long after after Selma Hayek's babies are born all would be forgiven and the executive order would be given to, "tear this fence down down!".
September 10, 2010 2:39:01 AM

Selmas preggo?
September 10, 2010 3:28:11 AM

I hate to keep going off topic, but I noticed my 18 year old son googled, 'I'm bored' and logged onto a site describing how to break into a coinstar machine. I was afraid of this. That class in the history of rock n roll has given him reason to take on questionable extracurricular activities.
!