K5308 battery

I have to buy a new battery for my PB K5308. Does anyone know if the old
one can be repaired? Where can I buy a cheap battery? Thanks.

"Nicola Salvi" <nicolasalvi@email.it> wrote in message
>I have to buy a new battery for my PB K5308. Does anyone know if the
>old one can be repaired? Where can I buy a cheap battery? Thanks.

You did not say what type of battery. IS it the on board mounted Type
40 which is square and soldered to the motherboard or is it the Silver
oxide round watch type battery. If the silver oxide any drug store or
computer shop carry them for around $3 US the other type is much
harder to do and best left to a repair shop to replace.

I hope I helped?

Elector