colin mcrae rally 2005 demo and 9800pro and dual screen.

Before I start my rant, does anyone else think that codemasters website is a
POS?

Anyway, Got this demo and the only way I can run it is to add SAFEMODE to
the startup command line. Otherwise it just crashes to the desktop. Once
ingame I can change as many options as I please with no trouble.
In the gfx options it has the Radeon 9800 pro and 9800 pro secondary and I
can switch between either of these and the game jumps from one monitor to
the other just fine.

In the help file it says to add MULTIDISPLAY2 for dual dsplay and if I do
that then it just plays on one monitor and it is all squashed. It doesn't
look right.

So being as I can't get an answer out of codemasters I thought I might just
ask here.

Is the 9800 Pro not capable of dual 3d gaming?
Is the CMR2005 demo buggy?
Something I am just missing?

system
2100+
512meg DDR400@266 dual channel
GeCube Radeon 9800 PRO 400/700
2 17' CRT dual display
winXP

"cowboyz" <me@here.now> wrote in message
> Before I start my rant, does anyone else think that codemasters website is
> POS?

yes indeed, that flash thing at the start gives me the irrits - click
something
and it continues animating - great stuff...